BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
I was really surprised by this product. I’ve never really liked a detox tea. This one was actually pretty good and I really feel like it gave me energy in the morning and curbed my appetite. The only con was the citrus flavor but that’s to be expected with the ingredients and is more of a personal taste thing then an issue with the product
sophia b.
Boardman, OH
I use this product twice... I feel like it gave me more energy and the fact I knew I was using it gave me more motivation to be active. I feel like this was very effective and I was satisfied with the product Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Brittany B.
MUNCY, PA
I did not enjoy the taste of this tea I found it citrusy and acidic. I only did it for a week because I noticed no changes, and didn't feel any different at all. I could barely stomach the taste of the tea in the morning. I cannot vouch for the effectiveness as I saw none in a whole week but I also did not complete the full fourteen days
Nancy B.
West Chester, PA
I like the flavor. For that I'd give this tea a 5 star rating. However, I didn't notice any difference in my food cravings, feeling fuller longer, etc. It was just a nice tasting tea. That's why I have given it three stars. For the price it's not worth it. I'd rather search for a similar tasting tea that didn't have any fitness claims.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that Fit Tea already has a natural sweetener in it and that the taste is bearable. I haven't purchased anymore yet, but this is a great product to use to combat weight gain.
Ag K.
Saginaw, TX
This tea tastes great and is filled with a combination of ingredients which would cost a lot more to purchase separately. There is much product in each bag which allows me to steep a couple of times out of one tea bag. I know this product is promoted more as a weight loss product but I see it more as a health product. Recommend!
Michelle R.
vinemont, AL
It works great.really cleans you out but doing it religiously for 14 days was tough for me. I did it for 3 days forgot 2 then picked it back up.it still seemed to do the trick.
Nicolle S.
Fishers, IN
This tea was delicious.  I received a sample of it from Influenster, and wasn't sure at first.  How could a tea help me and taste good.  To my delight, it was both delicious and help give me energy through the day.  This is definitely something that I would purchase again, and recommend to my friends.
Silmara N.
Riverview, FL
Sorry, my review is probably a very personal one,because the tea gave a pounding headache for a whole day, and did not result in any additional to the bathroom.
I think one of the ingredients just does not agree with my body at all. I was really excited when I got it and I cannot have anymore.
Tastes good. Everything looks very quality and well packaged .
Just does not work for me
Neckole S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved the flavor and the feeling I had once completing the 14-days. It made me feel more energetic and back to my normal self. I would totally use this product again. Would recommend to anyone needing a restart.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart