BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Tiffany G.
Rnch De Taos, NM
Received this in a voxbox I received for free for reviewing purposes....Looking forward to try this...
Danielle K.
Jacksonville, AL
I’ve heard wonders about this tea. I’ve not consistently drank it so wouldn’t know if it’s good or not
Jasmin P.
Bronx, NY
Loved it lost a few inches of my belly. Great product and the price is not ao bad. Its very effective.
Andrea D.
Winston Salem , NC
Great taste love the way it curves app and has a great out come helps detox body love it will buy again
Katharine M.
Helena, AL
The taste is delicious, somewhat of a warming spice type flavor. Enjoyed having a cup every afternoon.
Mahryah W.
Works well. I’m not a huge fan of hot teas. Doesn’t upset your stomach either. Good deal for the price
Nikki S.
Brookport, IL
Wasn’t a huge fan of the taste it never mixed up well for me and I really couldn’t tell a difference
Stephany V.
Newark , NJ
I tried this and it was great you really have to add like a splash of honey to get used to the taste
Kim H.
Zionsville, IN
I honestly didn’t notice any difference but it tasted decent better than other detox teas I’ve tried!
Katherine V.
Elko, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ absolutely loved this tea! Lost weight, get great, no jitters, tasted great. Absolutely would buy.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart