BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
This surprisingly tasted better than I thought it would, I actually would recommend this product to others!
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is a great product. I was hesitant about it with taste but it was surprisingly good. I would recommend.
Lauren B.
Moore, OK
Wasn’t impressed. I noticed no difference. I would no recommend this product. It did not help my bloating.
Lindsay M.
Hudson, MA
Amazing! I felt so much more energy after having this tea. I haven’t found any other comparable products.
Tomo todos os dias, consigo manter meu organismo sempre regulado, recomendo para todos as pessoas, otimo
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love this tea and I’m very happy with product. Even my family drinks it now. Gives this a two thumbs up.
Maria C.
Pomona , CA
The tea didn’t taste bad at all and tho I didn’t see any weight loss but I did enjoyed the cups of teas.
Nakina B.
I love this stuff! It smells and taste amazing! I have purchased 3 packs so far and will continue to use!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pleasant taste that is about all- purchased off Amazon- product was disappointing will not purchase again
Angie A.
Taste good and does help with bloating . Effective yes I did see results if only I would of bought more .
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart