BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Shayne H.
Del City, OK
Not a fan. Flavor wasn’t right. Not into detox drinks anyway. Pretty pricey tog eat at gnc or other places.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is a great product. I was hesitant about it with taste but it was surprisingly good. I would recommend.
Karen Z.
San Antonio, TX
This tea smells amazing ! It was really really tasty too. I'm not sure if I'd buy it because of the price .
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Delicious tea that really helps ease bloating and kick start weight loss. Highly recommend!
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
This surprisingly tasted better than I thought it would, I actually would recommend this product to others!
Nakina B.
I love this stuff! It smells and taste amazing! I have purchased 3 packs so far and will continue to use!
Angie A.
Taste good and does help with bloating . Effective yes I did see results if only I would of bought more .
Maria C.
Pomona , CA
The tea didn’t taste bad at all and tho I didn’t see any weight loss but I did enjoyed the cups of teas.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pleasant taste that is about all- purchased off Amazon- product was disappointing will not purchase again
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love this tea and I’m very happy with product. Even my family drinks it now. Gives this a two thumbs up.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart