BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
Love this detox tea! Works great and tastes great too! Wouldn’t have bought it had I not tried it in my box.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
The tea wasn’t bad. But I didn’t notice much anything. Sometimes two weeks isn’t enough to make a big notice
Rossibelt B.
Chandler , IN
Me encanta lo recomiendo mucho. I love it, I recommend it a lot. Pase unos días muy placentero tomando el té
Paola V.
Panorama city, CA
I liked it and will buy more to continue a cleansing every other month after giving birth.
They taste good .
Amber M.
Huffman , TX
I liked the tea itself, I didn’t like the fragrant after taste. It tastes like I’m drinking a jar of perfume.
Carrie B.
Aptos, CA
Love this tea! It works and tastes great! I drank it once a day for 14 days and saw and felt a difference!
Regine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I need more fit tea. I need different flavor for my tea. I wish the bags come with more. Its working slowly
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
No results, just stomach cramps. I stopped drinking this after a couple days. Definitely wouldn’t purchase.
Arlene M.
Hesperia, CA
Very good product. It tastes good and after completing the 14 days, I was about 4lbs lighter and felt good.
Melissa u.
Florence , AZ
This was ok. It was a little weird tasting. I was not a fan at all. I tried to finish the cup. But couldn’t
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart