BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Paola V.
Panorama city, CA
I liked it and will buy more to continue a cleansing every other month after giving birth.
They taste good .
Keri K.
Thornwood, NY
When I did this I always had to pee. It got really annoying and I did not like it that much. The tea was good
Cochi M.
New haven, CT
Love this gentle tea at first it did made go lil room but than I was find and less bloated. I felt energized
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got rid of my bloat right away!!! Great for the morning but may upset stomach. Met my expectations completely
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
No worthy at all.... do es not work the way they mentioned. And taste horrible.... do not fit my expectations
Stormie C.
Abilene,TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste strange alone, but is good with honey. I definitely notice less belly bloat from using this tea daily.
Shayne H.
Del City, OK
Not a fan. Flavor wasn’t right. Not into detox drinks anyway. Pretty pricey tog eat at gnc or other places.
Regine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I need more fit tea. I need different flavor for my tea. I wish the bags come with more. Its working slowly
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Delicious tea that really helps ease bloating and kick start weight loss. Highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Moore, OK
Wasn’t impressed. I noticed no difference. I would no recommend this product. It did not help my bloating.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart