BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Heather A.
Toccoa, GA
Great taste. Not sure what it was suppose to do but did have a great taste. No weird after taste or bitterness.
Neda A.
Westfield , IN
Great tasting and definitely saw great results! I drank mine with just a touch of honey and it was so good!
Megan D.
Nitro, WV
This stuff is amazing! I added honey in mine and it was absolutely delicious. It has boosted my energy levels.
Natasha T.
WARREN PARK, IN
The tea tastes very good it also comes with cute tea bags and I highly recommend this great product to everyone
jacqueline B.
san jose, CA
I try this couple time and really like it how you feel lest bloated and lose couple inches really recomend this
Maria G.
I really recommend this tea as a detox. Doesn't taste bad at all! I love it. Will purchase it again!!!!!!!!!!!
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I feel clean. Refreshed if anything. I normally feel pretty gross on a daily basis but this helped me out a lot
SARA E.
Dallas, TX
Very good for my1st time trying it. I add it to my tea and can't taste a difference. #gotitfree #complimentary
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The tea tasted pretty good, but that was about all I noticed with this. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Eugenia R.
Little Rock , AR
I love this tea it taste great it smells good it really works make you lose inches I would definitely buy it. I
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart