BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Katherine S.
Canton, MS
This tea was AMAZING! It was good hot with a bit of honey! Could feel the energizing effects throughout the day!
Maria G.
I really recommend this tea as a detox. Doesn't taste bad at all! I love it. Will purchase it again!!!!!!!!!!!
Neda A.
Westfield , IN
Great tasting and definitely saw great results! I drank mine with just a touch of honey and it was so good!
Serina D.
SALEM, OR
It's a good product made me sick the third day I threw up but I'm the end I did lose 3lbd so it wasn't all bad.
Heather A.
Great taste. Not sure what it was suppose to do but did have a great taste. No weird after taste or bitterness.
Megan D.
Nitro, WV
This stuff is amazing! I added honey in mine and it was absolutely delicious. It has boosted my energy levels.
Monica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got it in my Voxbox, Surprisingly floral taste. So far i feel that it does give you a nice little energy boost.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
I️ really didn’t notice much of a difference. I️ had a slight decrease in appetite but did not lose any weight.
SARA E.
Dallas, TX
Very good for my1st time trying it. I add it to my tea and can't taste a difference. #gotitfree #complimentary
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I feel clean. Refreshed if anything. I normally feel pretty gross on a daily basis but this helped me out a lot
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart