BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This didn’t magically make me drop wiggy but it was yummy helped with late night craving and helped with bloat
SARA E.
Dallas, TX
Very good for my1st time trying it. I add it to my tea and can't taste a difference. #gotitfree #complimentary
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this tea and drank it everyday when I went on my walk and lose some weight after i gave birth to my son
raliyn g.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
this tea tastes great and of you use with a good diet I feel like it really helps lost weight but not to fast.
Heather A.
Great taste. Not sure what it was suppose to do but did have a great taste. No weird after taste or bitterness.
Eugenia R.
Little Rock , AR
I love this tea it taste great it smells good it really works make you lose inches I would definitely buy it. I
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The tea tasted pretty good, but that was about all I noticed with this. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Serina D.
SALEM, OR
It's a good product made me sick the third day I threw up but I'm the end I did lose 3lbd so it wasn't all bad.
Monica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got it in my Voxbox, Surprisingly floral taste. So far i feel that it does give you a nice little energy boost.
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
I never tried this before I’m scared do tea and diets this bit I see the reviews and they said it’s really good
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart