BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Sarah S.
Bakersfield, CA
Very tasty with a little honey added try it either hot or cold let the tea bag sit a bit longer for a fuller taste
July A.
Excellent detox tea! Taste is ok, but it does what is supposed to. I also want to find if there are other flavors.
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
I’m not a big tea drinker so I honestly didn’t like it I gave it to a friend I work with and she said she loved it.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
So far so good. The Tea tastes good and makes stomach feel great few days of drinking it I feel a lot less bloated
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
I don't know about detox thing but I have enjoyed just taste of this tea. I like herbal tea and it was a good one.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wasnt a fan of the taste. But it worked alright. I felt full and refreshed. But im also not really a big tea person
yuyuliavio V.
Pretty good. I like with with honey. I will like to try some more to see if it really works. It's pretty fruity.
Michelle S.
Really good taste and I love tea. I didn’t notice a difference in my weight but maybe I would have to try longer.
Beth S.
MOUNT JULIET, TN
I was not a fan. However, I do not drink hot tea. To me, the flavor was not great. It was a struggle to get thru.
Lauren C.
Allen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved the idea, hated the results. It just made me super nauseous and didnt help with bloating or detoxing at all
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart