BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Sandra W.
Horseheads, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think the tea had a great taste to it. Not sure about the detox part for sure but it certainly didn't hurt me any. I actually really enjoyed the flavor. I would totally try it for a longer time. I am sure it would be more benefit for you than not. Why not give it a try.
alyssa f.
I liked using fit tea I tried in it my last influenster box. It has such a great taste and it has lots of good stuff in it. It was very effective with what it said it would do. I would recommend this to others !
Ali M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I personally did not like them at all. I hated the flavor, it didn't help me detox anyting and just kinda made me feel super sick. I've done detoxes before but this was so gross.
Sakethia E.
I was very pleased with the result of this product. It did not give me energy, but it decreased bloating. I was unaware that this could be purchased locally until recently when I saw it at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Morgan D.
Des Moines, IA
I enjoyed my 14 day sample of Fit Tea so much that I went and bought another 14 day supply! I enjoyed the flavor, it wasn't too much or too little. It smelled amazing as it steeped. I noticed results within a couple days. I will definately drink it again.

I received a 14 day sample of Fit Tea to review as part of an Influenster VoxBox.
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m glad I️ had the chance to try Fit Tea. The taste isn’t bad. I’m not usually a tea drinker but this has a fresh citrus taste in my opinion. I️ didn’t really notice much of a difference as far as bloating or energy goes. But I️ did enjoy drinking it at night when I️ would unwind from the day. I’d say give it a try and see why you think!
AnaMaria B.
I really did not like the taste of this tea.  I do not know about anyone else,  but  I only got to day 3 when I had to stop drinking it. I really wanted this to work,  I just couldn't get past the horrid taste.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
I was really surprised by this product. I’ve never really liked a detox tea. This one was actually pretty good and I really feel like it gave me energy in the morning and curbed my appetite. The only con was the citrus flavor but that’s to be expected with the ingredients and is more of a personal taste thing then an issue with the product
Brittany B.
MUNCY, PA
I did not enjoy the taste of this tea I found it citrusy and acidic. I only did it for a week because I noticed no changes, and didn't feel any different at all. I could barely stomach the taste of the tea in the morning. I cannot vouch for the effectiveness as I saw none in a whole week but I also did not complete the full fourteen days
sophia b.
Boardman, OH
I use this product twice... I feel like it gave me more energy and the fact I knew I was using it gave me more motivation to be active. I feel like this was very effective and I was satisfied with the product Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart