BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
E Michelle B.
Port Richey, FL
It certainly did the job! Took away the bloat. The taste is ok.  I like my tea a little on the stronger side.
Lauren J.
Dacula, GA
This product was okay! I got tired of drinking it after day three. I will not purchase this product in the future!
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
I don't know about detox thing but I have enjoyed just taste of this tea. I like herbal tea and it was a good one.
Eden W.
Georgetown, KY
Love this! If you don't like the taste of tea or the smell like I did, when you try this product you will love it!
Sara U.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this teA! It not only tasted good, it helped with the bloat I had. I would absolutely be buying this again.
Adele R.
Paulina, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great flavor. Price is affordable. Easy to make. Works great. I would recommend buying this product. Give it a try.
Cassie P.
Bronx, NY
I personally didn’t like the taste. It definitely takes so getting used to. I didn’t realize much of a difference.
Shanna H.
Felt great drinking it but didn’t love the taste. Loved he healthy aspect of it. Good to add to my morning routine.
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
It was good. It worked great for bloating. I like it but not. I thought it would have send me more to the bathroom.
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
Taste was not bad but didn’t notice any different in body. Definitely wasn’t for me Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart