BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Oona L.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I am not sure how detoxed I am but it tastes great, & has a clean ingredient list. Win!
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
Love this stuff. I lost 4 lbs in the 14 days. It also had a very good taste. Added a little honey to it every morning
Anita S.
Petaluma, CA
The taste wasn’t very pleasant on this and couldn’t finish the product. I tried it hot and iced and no good to me ...
J. T.
I love this product and have bought it twice last year and had great results. I need to order again. It works for me.
Erica F.
Broken Arrow , OK
Didn’t live this product. The taste was a bit rough and it gave me a stomach ache. I want to detox not 💩 for 14 days.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this 14 day detox tea . It helps me alot and I feel like it help me give me lots of energy and it tease great
Robin H.
I was looking for a good detox what better way to do take one the with tea. Really like tea so this product was nice
Mery G.
Homestead , FL
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Got this tea from free box taste not so bad , does help with disgestion, seen online not pricey, but not effective.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
So far so good. The Tea tastes good and makes stomach feel great few days of drinking it I feel a lot less bloated
Maribel D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Wow this tea is perfect!! I used for 14 days and I felt with so much energy throughout the day I felt so energized!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart