BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Shunwolisa D.
Little Rock, AR
The fast of the tea was ok, but I really couldn't see a big difference in my bloating. I probably would try this again.
Amanda R.
Odessa, DE
This tea tastes great but it is not a miracle worker. It'll give you a jumpstart but you still need to put in the work.
Stephanie A.
I am not a fan of any teas whatsoever so when I got this, I wasn’t really interested. I tried it, and I didn’t like it
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The tea it's self was not bad. I think I got rid of boat and water weight. I Would try again just to see of my results.
Amelia B.
Muskogee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
This stuff was gross and it smells exactly how it tastes. I wouldn’t recommend it. I can’t speak on it’s effectiveness.
Heather Z.
I don’t really see where this tea did anything for me. I used it as the directions said for 7 days. The taste was okay.
Karla M.
Austin, TX
didn't work for me. I workout 4days a week and did not see any results. Perhaps I need to try it more than 14 days. :/
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this tea it made me feel energized it was super yummy less bloated will definitely buy it again i recommend it
J. T.
I love this product and have bought it twice last year and had great results. I need to order again. It works for me.
Erica F.
Broken Arrow , OK
Didn’t live this product. The taste was a bit rough and it gave me a stomach ache. I want to detox not 💩 for 14 days.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart