BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Wizdom N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Taste great And I felt lots and of energy after drinking this tea. It doesn’t have the best scent but it does taste good
Yvette O.
Louisville, KY
The tea taste great but I did not see how it was helping me loose weight. It did make my bowels move but it was not bad.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Im obsessed with tea and this one doesnt dissapoint def brand matters here dont go off brand i cant wait to keep using it
Jannet V.
It doesn't taste that bad for a tea. I have constipation problems once ok started drinking the fit tea it help me a lot.
Linda C.
Statesville , NC
Love this! Added honey and drank warm it was awesome! Great way to start the day! Felt the detox effects after a few days
Kaytea P.
Murrieta, CA
This is very tasty and a satisfying tea. Gave me a little energy and kept the food moving. Smells wonderful as well.
Tiffany K.
North Hills, CA
Well i just got manys! Im going to try it out and see what happens. Has any one tried this yet? I love trying new things!
Beatriz C. O.
Bellflower, CA
FitTea is so good! I love the taste.. after a couple of days I was able to feel a difference. Definitely will buy again:)
Karla M.
Austin, TX
didn't work for me. I workout 4days a week and did not see any results. Perhaps I need to try it more than 14 days. :/
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The tea it's self was not bad. I think I got rid of boat and water weight. I Would try again just to see of my results.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart