BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Tiffany K.
North Hills, CA
Well i just got manys! Im going to try it out and see what happens. Has any one tried this yet? I love trying new things!
Yvette O.
Louisville, KY
The tea taste great but I did not see how it was helping me loose weight. It did make my bowels move but it was not bad.
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
Tastes and smells great. Helps you feel full and reduce bloating. I tried it free with my voxbox and I will get it again!
Leah S.
Bolingbrook, IL
The taste was ok (sort of bland). I’m not a tea person at all so that might be the reason why i didn’t enjoy it too much.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smelled horrible like a tea bag of potpourri and tasted just as bad i got it in my flourish box and couldnt continue yuck
Beatriz C. O.
Bellflower, CA
FitTea is so good! I love the taste.. after a couple of days I was able to feel a difference. Definitely will buy again:)
Kaytea P.
Murrieta, CA
This is very tasty and a satisfying tea. Gave me a little energy and kept the food moving. Smells wonderful as well.
Tiauna S.
Makes you go to the bathroom a lot. The taste is decent and it helps lose weight along with working out and eating right.
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
Delicious tea. I've done a detox before and this has been great to destress my body and kick some weight loss into gear!
Struffolino M.
Schenectady , NY
Didn’t see what the hype is really about ... didn’t lose any weight. Has a good tea taste. I wouldn’t order this product
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart