BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Lekeia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this tea and it works great for detoxing. I started using this tea almost a month ago and have gotten amazing results.
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
It works well as a body flush. I'm not a huge fan of the taste but it definitely helps with your bloating or constipation.
Shelby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved using this while i could. It definitely helped with the daily bloating but i wasnt too much of a fan of the taste.
Shanice C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea broke me out really bad and Just made me bloated. I didn’t like this tea. I’ve tried others and they work better .
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This fit tea surprised me because it did make me feel a little better and it tatsed way better than I had expected.
Jessica C.
Oxnard, CA
Good tea ...with lime, honey etc ..my husband make one every morning..i recommended also if you want to lose some weight
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hubby swears by this! It gives him the energy boost he needs as a 12 hr a day steel worker and keeps the belly bloat away
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Im obsessed with tea and this one doesnt dissapoint def brand matters here dont go off brand i cant wait to keep using it
Crystal K.
Frederick, MD
It was ok. To me it just didn’t seem like the right type of detox material for a tea. It did however have a great taste.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smelled horrible like a tea bag of potpourri and tasted just as bad i got it in my flourish box and couldnt continue yuck
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart