BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
With just a little lemon and honey this tea was not bad. The instructions were easy to follow and it made me feel great. For me, no cramping or nausea that sometimes can happen with these teas
Amanda W.
Immediately after opening I noticed how wonderful this tea smelled! The taste was ok but I enjoyed it more adding in some honey. I did feel better using this tea and lost some weight. I do recommend this product.
Lele L.
First of all the tea smells amazing😍I really love the tea bags themselves as well. They are so unique. However with exercise and the tea I lost 2 pounds. Not bad but I expected to lose more.
Paula R.
A great detox tea. I drank one cup in the morning and it gave me energy to get me going. In 14 days I lost about 2 pounds. At first I had a hard time drinking it because you aren't supposed to sweeten it and it has a lemon flavor to it. I am not a fan of lemon tea but I got accustomed to the taste. I think it will be a great detox after all the holiday parties.
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the Smooth taste.  I can taste the honey and lemon.  I'm not quit sure if the claims of boosting metabolism, boost energy and reduce bloating are true.  I got more gassy actually.  I use the tea bags over more than once.  Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Alicia K.
I love just about everything about fit tea. It tastes amazing! It helped my digestive system and i actually lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks (im already very small). I looked more trim. I had no use for sugar in this tea either because it has a slight honey taste already!
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything that is a "detox" I am not very fond of. Your body naturally detoxes itself, so I do not feel that any over the counter item should offer to do this for you. I already had issues with eating due to IBS. I am already in a "constant" detox the way it is now. I had to pass on the tea. I am kind of glad after what I have read too. I cannot drink sweet tea.
Susan M.
I like this tea! It's basically green tea with some flavoring added. It was vaguely sweet. I don't know if it leads to fitness, other than the fact that you're drinking more fluids by having an extra cup of tea. The teabags were kind of weird - not sure if they biodegrade. I was happy to try this product but I don't think I would go out of my way to buy it.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes great, but really it’s just sweetened tea. It didn’t seem like anything fancy. I love tea so obviously I loved this but I’m not sure it does all that it claims. It’s just tea with a label to appeal to people trying to lose weight and get healthy.
Tania C.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this tea a try but I saw no physical differences. I stoped drinking the tea due to some weird slime in the bottom of my water bottle. I would prep the tea in the morning and drink the tea cold, during the day. The day was not over when I notice my water bottle was cloudy, as I shook the bottle I notice the slime. I was left completely disgusted.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart