BeveragesCoffee & TeaFit Tea
14 Day Detox Tea for Weight Loss and Appetite Control Naturally - 14 Bags

by Fit Tea

Fit Tea 14 Day Detox Herbal Weight Loss Tea Bags- Natural Weight LossFit Tea is a detoxifying tea blend which comes in individual teabags containing Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Garcinia Cambogia Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FIT TEA 14 Day Detox Tea for Weight Loss and Appetite Control Naturally - 14 Bags!
Kaytea P.
Murrieta, CA
FIT TEA 14 Day Detox Tea for Weight Loss and Appetite Control Naturally - 14 Bags uploaded by Kaytea P.
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox is a wonderful way to start out the day. I drink it to wake up in the morning before my work out. The taste is really good with a green tea citrus blend. It is very affordable and they do offer a double size of a 28-day detox. I have purchased this several times since receiving it in my VOX Box over a year ago.

Looking for your answer?