Fit Tea 14 Day Detox Herbal Weight Loss Tea - Natural Weight Loss, Body Cleanse and Appetite Control. Proven Weight Loss Formula. uploaded by Erica K.

BY FIT TEA

Fit Tea Weight Loss Tea is a unique herbal tea, made of all natural herbs to help lose weight and purify the body from waste and toxins. Fit Tea tastes and smell wonderful. For best results drink 1-2 cups a day, after breakfast and dinner. see more...

• Has anyone tried this out and saw results?2 Answers
  • Does this have any bowel side effects (having to go more often, dia...2 Answers
  • How well does this product work? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Matthews, NC
I absolutely love this tea! It is one of my staples especially if I'm feeling bloated or having a stressful week this tea helps keep the bloat away and helps rid the body of the toxins in it and helps me relax!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Bradenton, FL
I'm a fairly active person and go to the gym at least 3 or 4 times a week and eat healthy. I'm going to a wedding in 3 weeks so I wanted to try this tea to see if it would help with me losing any weight. I like the taste of this tea and it gives me energy. It has replaced my morning cup of coffee and I place the tea bag in a water bottle and drink it all day. I've been on it for little over a week and haven't seen any results. The only thing I've noticed is now I'm even more bloated and have gained weight and I thought this tea was supposed to do the opposite. I don't think I would purchase this again and I've bought another detox tea to try after the wedding.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
I wanted to try a detox plan so i decided to give it a try. I love this detox tea, It is delicious (the taste is just perfect as it is without adding anything else), it has helped my stomach feel great!! not bloated at all, it also helps me to control cravings and I have noticed change in my tummy, it is flatter which I love (take into consideration that I try to eat as healthy as possible but have not done exercise since I started with it). I am buying the 28day plan now!!
Erica K.
Erica K.
I tried this tea along with their wraps and unfortunately saw no change. I followed instructions but saw very little to no difference in my body. I loved the packaging and it tastes fine (i'm usually not a tea drinker), i tried cold and hot so maybe there's the problem? Unfortunately i will not be purchasing again.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Merced, CA
I loved this tea! I had it everyday while working out every time I drank it. I did drink it on Sunday's even if I didn't work out. I seriously helped me be less bloated and I lost weight with it by working out. I recommend only if you plan on working out while using it. It doesn't give you an upset stomach and that's the best part!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I was unsure about this product when I bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond and I thought it was a bit pricey. My initial thought was that it tasted awful. But in the end I did see results and pretty quickly so I'll probably buy it again
Keri G.
Keri G.
Chas Afb, SC
I just tried this tea, this morning... let me just say, it is really nasty. Hopefully it works the way it's supposed to or that would mean I tortured myself for nothing. I will update my review after these 14 days are over.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
salinas
I love fit tea it's good and has flavor it tells you the ingredients it holds and what it helps with I bought my online it does effect you but in a good way it cleans your stomach and gives you energy.
Cher B.
Cher B.
93306
I love this tea! I didn't feel all bloated and heavy. Regulated my bowl movements. And made me feel great. Definitively felt a little more energized after drinking it. Would purchase this again
Corey Z.
Corey Z.
this product actually works !! I got this and used as instructed. Tried skinny mint before this and was not as pleased. definitely saw flatter stomach, more energy, and less bloating
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Does this have any bowel side effects (having to go more often, diarrhea etc)?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
How well does this product work?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Has anyone tried this out and saw results?
Vendy P.
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
Has anybody tried this? Did it actually worked? Did it let you go to the restroom everytime you drink it? Is the flavor good?