BY FIT TEA #3 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
  • Omg it so good i want this tea3 Answers
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Disclaimer: I got this as a free sample from Influenster to review. I drank this tea every morning with breakfast. You can drink it hot or cold but I always opted for cold. I could both prepare and drink it faster which is big for me. I'm a mother of an active one year old. Dangers of hot liquid spilling aside, I can't be preoccupied for long. I'm also from the South and that's just how we drink our tea. This tea tastes a lot like sweet tea but a little bit more floral and citrusy. Hence why I never felt the need to add honey or lemon, which they suggest to do if you want to up the flavor. I just never needed it. It's delicious and refreshing.

It's supposed to boost your energy, support your metabolism and reduce bloating.

I'll be honest with you guys; I'm a caffeine addict and I never went into this detox with the intent of cutting out caffeine completely (or even a little bit). I did however notice I needed less in the morning and it wasn't even a conscious decision. That might not sound like a lot to you but it's pretty big for me. I also noticed that my energy levels dwindled at an appropriate time (another unusual for me) and I was able to get to sleep at a decent hour and wake up refreshed. Was it the tea? It's the only thing I changed, so I'm giving it credit. I'm sure it has something to do with it. They're fighting for the same stimulant receptors (I imagine). It seems like the tea won whenever I drank it. At least for a little bit. If it was something I drank all day, things might have gone differently with my caffeine consumption but alas, that's not the case.

As for metabolism, I don't really have issues with this and/or I just don't know how to tell the difference. I don't keep scales in my house out of principle (since I had a baby anyways). So checking things out by weight was out.

Another charm my baby gave me? Hormonal changes that are ridiculous during my period. I bloat like CRAZY. I never used to and it makes me super upset. This is where I noticed the tea the most. I was so fortunate that Influenster sent this to me a couple days before my period started. It was the perfect time - not only for me to feel it, but to see a tangible effect from this tea. I like tangible. Don't we all? My bloating was so much better. It was minimal. I don't even know if I bloated at all. I can't remember what it's like not to be a little bloated. But this was definitely minimal.

If anything, I'm going to be getting this again during "that time of the month" from here on out. It's affordable enough for me to do that too! I really enjoyed this tea. Even just for the taste, let alone all of the other benefits. I'm hoping as I consume it more often I'll start to notice the other effects more. I'm sure they were happening, they were just more subtle than my bloating reduction. ANYWAYS, I'm getting repetitive. Go get some. There's nothing about it you'll regret so you've got nothing to lose and a bunch to gain!
Shannon W.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a coffee drinker and I've never enjoyed the taste of hot tea.  That being said, I actually loved this tea.  The smell when you open the bag of Fit Tea is almost too much, but the taste is a perfect, mellow balance of floral and citrus.  I drank the tea luke warm with plain filtered water.  No added sweeteners or embellishments were necessary.
I'm going to breakdown my experience based on the product claims, because I have a lot to say:
1. "boosts energy" - I drank this tea first thing in the morning, instead of my usual coffee, and found it gave me the caffeine boost I needed without the coffee jitters I hate.
2. "lose weight" - This one is tough.  I did lose some weight, enough for my pants to fit better, but I made several other changes at the same time as starting the 14 day detox.  Instead of having coffee loaded up with creamer, I was drinking the tea.  Instead of having garbage for breakfast I started drinking Slimfast shakes.  The combo of drinking the tea and then the Slimfast definitely gave me more of a lasting fullness than the shake alone, so I wasn't looking for food until lunchtime.
3. "soothes digestive system" -   I started the 14 day detox while I was ovulating.  I get bloated and nauseous when I'm ovulating, and I noticed that drinking the tea in the morning truly did get rid of the bloating, while also making my stomach feel less queasy.
4. "14 day detox" - My bag actually had enough for 17 days!  It felt like more of a coffee detox than anything and that has been really good for me.
All in all, I think this is a great product that I would definitely like to keep using.  I would love to make it an everyday thing, rather than a occasional 14 day thing, but the price is too high for that. I have recommended this tea to my friends.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
If you are on social media you have seen this product endorsed by all your favorite celebrities the claims that you detox and lose weight by simply drinking this tea everyday I tried the 14 day trial My overall opinion is that it's great if you're constipated as this product will make you go I think that's why it claims to get rid of bloat of course bloat makes your waistline look bigger so when you try on clothes after debloating it looks a little better however long term it's not actual weight loss. But I think it's a great item to debloat for that day the taste of the product is actually pretty good.. the very first time I tried it I added honey to it as I normally would do with any tea and I noticed that it was extremely sweet the second day I didn't add any honey and it was still sweet so I think there are some natural sugars in it somewhere but the taste overall is pretty good I tried it both ways hot and cold either way it was still pretty good I only gave this 3 stars because the claims that you're going to lose weight, a lot of the fit tea pictures that show the before and after are very misleading. If they claimed it was a debloater or helped cleanse the colon..i think it would be right on.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Where to start? I guess I'll start off with the three positive things that came with FitTea. 1. It was free, 2 the taste is great no need to add honey or lemon like the instructions say if you don't like it's taste alone and last but not least FitTea gave me endless amounts of energy. With that being said, FitTea was a nightmare for me. I didn't notice any significant changes in my body or my metobalisim, didn't notice a change with bloating or suppressed appitite. Fittea gave me HORRIBLE insomnia i honestly don't think i slept the entire two weeks of my teatox. This product is suppose to clean you out well here is my truth sorry if it's too much information... I only had a bowel movement TWO times when on FitTea and I had to force myself to go when before Fittea i would say i was pretty regular. It tore my stomach up. I think fittea is a huge gimmick. If it worked for you and you had amazing effects from the product then good for you. I however wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Please don't waste your money on Fit tea. Thank you to influenster though for letting me try this for free and learning my lesson.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am just about to finish up my 14 day detox and I am so impressed! As soon as I opened the bag I can smell the tea, it has a very nice citrus smell to it. The tea bags themselves are very high quality and I love that they are packed with a whole bunch of all natural, healthy ingredients. The tea also tastes great, it is so flavorful that I don't even need to add anything to it. I drink one cup everyday around mid morning and it gives me energy for the whole day! Since I've been doing the 14 day detox I already feel a lot less bloated, I have a lot more energy, and i'm also starting to lose weight! FitTea is great! I highly recommend this tea to anyone who is looking to burn some fat, boost their energy, or even just clean out their digestive system. You won't be disappointed! I  received this product complimentary for testing from Influenster.
Ty H.
Charlotte, NC
I used this for 2 weeks to replace coffee and I did feel that it helped me become more regular and also have energy. I work 10 hour days and usually I feel sluggish after work. While drinking the fittea every morning not only did I have energy all day but I was able to have enough energy to work out. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because I felt I caused me to have some stomach cramping after the first week. I think if you just drink one bag every other day then it would be fine. I recommended it to my friends who are looking for a safe detox. I was happy that it did not make me feel jittery after drinking like some detox teas have In the past.
kenza s.
Laval, QC
This is the absolute worst customer service experience I have ever had. I live in Canada which is right next to the USA but it took 28 days for me to receive the product. Naturally, I did not even want it anymore after waiting so long, so I wrote an email to customer service asking for a refund and after waiting 5 (!) days for an answer from them, they told me that the product has to be returned within 30 days for me to get a refund... I am now stuck with a product which I will not use because I am so disgusted with the policy of the company. Do not waste your time with this!
Melinda S.
Mattawan, MI
I really enjoyed my free 14 day trial of FitTea. The taste was very food and it curbed my appetite plenty. I used this as a breakfast replacement for multiple days when I was busy at work. I did experience some GI issues on occasion when I used this tea,but not unlike other detox teas I have tried.

The biggest downfall for me is the price tag. I do not feel that it is worth the over $20 for 14 tea bags. If it was a couple of dollars a cup at a restaurant or coffee shop I can see that but not when I can get decent tea for a fraction of the price. Again the celebrity promotion/endorsements needs to be paid somehow. I didn't find that it helped me lose weight and it wasn't a miracle. However it was good tea and did help curb hunger in my busy day.

After all is said and done. If you don't care about the price and don't watch your budget close like I do. I think it's a great tea. Just not for me. (I received a free sample for an honest review through Influenster)
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
I received the 14 day detox and will say I only tried it for one day. After that one day I would say it definitely detoxes your body. I drank my morning cup around 10 in the morning and 12 hours later it was as if a timer went off in my body. I know this is tmi, but I have never had diarrhea before in my life until drinking this tea. It was as if every ounce inside my digestive tract was coming out including just water. I couldn’t bring myself to do it a second day with the fear of returning to the toilet like that all over again.
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
I can’t give this product enough stars. I absolutely LOVED it. I lost 10 lbs after this 14 day teadox! The taste was very different because of the blend of ingredients but I added a little honey and lemon and it was perfect. It was a perfect addition to the Flourish VoxBox and I can’t stress enough how great it made me feel. Reduced bloating and increased energy. I drank it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and it reduced my food cravings all day and gave me so much more energy. The first few days I had to pee like crazy because it’s a natural diuretic. It’s pretty expensive for 14 tea bags but it works. It caused me to replace my morning coffee routine because coffee dries your skin out and it actually made my skin better by adding moisture back into my body!Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Veronica S.
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
Is anyone else having a problem drinking Fittea? Fit Tea 14 Day Detox. I'm on day 5 and I hate the taste? What have you done to make I easier to get down?
Jenny H.