Fit Tea 14 Day Detox

I have tried so hard to become an influencer wit fit tea ,how long does it take ?
How many times a day do you have to drink it?
Does this actually works woht fitnes to lost weight?
Start your review of Fit Tea 14 Day Detox!
How would you rate this product?
Endeavor, WI
The taste. Oh my. I LOVE tea, and this is on another level. I've never used another product like this, so I can't offer a fair comparison. Did well for bloating, my skin felt better, I also lost a couple pounds.
San Jose, CA
I try this couple time and really like it how you feel lest bloated and lose couple inches really recomend this
Ukiah , CA
i did not care for this at all ... will not buy.  I tried this as a complimentary sample in my voxbox.  i do have to say though...it was a very generous sample!
Corinth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m glad I️ had the chance to try Fit Tea. The taste isn’t bad. I’m not usually a tea drinker but this has a fresh citrus taste in my opinion. I️ didn’t really notice much of a difference as far as bloating or energy goes. But I️ did enjoy drinking it at night when I️ would unwind from the day. I’d say give it a try and see why you think!
Eitzen, MN
I was only able to drink 5 days worth of this detox tea. It has a bit of an after taste especially when it is cold. I didn't notice any difference while drinking it other than having to go #2 a lot. I haven't tried any other detox teas. I will give it 3 stars just because I didn't finish the package.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox uploaded by Hallie P.
I was not expecting to like this because I normally drink black tea and turn it into chai lattes and have not found another type of tea that I like. However, this tea tastes very good. I added honey to it as suggested and feel like it is a refreshing hot drink that does not weigh me down like the lattes do. Another bonus is the type of bag the tea comes in- it is a good quality that will not tear, kind of like a mesh rather than paper. I received a 14 day free trial sample thanks to Influenster.
Fremont, NE
I received a sample of this product free for a testing. I am not a fan. I did it as recommended for the 14 days and honestly didn't see a difference. The taste of the tea was very flowery.
West Covina , CA
Beautiful!! I love it so much that went and buy on other bag and still using it! It really works!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I've only been drinking this 14 day detox 3 days now  and it's NOT worth  the waste of  money.. I've had diarrhea  since my first glass,, and somehow still feel bloated.
Owensboro, KY
While I was really looking forward to this tea, I couldnt get past the flavor. I tried a few different ways to cover the taste (iced with lemon, hot with lemon, hot with honey) to no avail.

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...