BY FIT TEA #1 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• What dose everyone think of detox teas? A gimmick? Or useful?Fit ...2 Answers
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
I love the tea. I was skeptical at the begining but I get impress for the result just taking the tea every morning and follow a health diet. I have to say that the price is on and I the flavor is great. definitely I will get more product and tea from them.
Mady T.
Mady T.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this tea. It kind of taste like sweet tea which im not the biggest fan of but I just put in some lemon juice. This tea makes me feel so refreshed and cleansed. It helped me lose some weight too. Definitely recommend this to everyone. I already do
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Matthews, NC
I absolutely love this tea! It is one of my staples especially if I'm feeling bloated or having a stressful week this tea helps keep the bloat away and helps rid the body of the toxins in it and helps me relax!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Disclaimer: I got this as a free sample from Influenster to review. I drank this tea every morning with breakfast. You can drink it hot or cold but I always opted for cold. I could both prepare and drink it faster which is big for me. I'm a mother of an active one year old. Dangers of hot liquid spilling aside, I can't be preoccupied for long. I'm also from the South and that's just how we drink our tea. This tea tastes a lot like sweet tea but a little bit more floral and citrusy. Hence why I never felt the need to add honey or lemon, which they suggest to do if you want to up the flavor. I just never needed it. It's delicious and refreshing.

It's supposed to boost your energy, support your metabolism and reduce bloating.

I'll be honest with you guys; I'm a caffeine addict and I never went into this detox with the intent of cutting out caffeine completely (or even a little bit). I did however notice I needed less in the morning and it wasn't even a conscious decision. That might not sound like a lot to you but it's pretty big for me. I also noticed that my energy levels dwindled at an appropriate time (another unusual for me) and I was able to get to sleep at a decent hour and wake up refreshed. Was it the tea? It's the only thing I changed, so I'm giving it credit. I'm sure it has something to do with it. They're fighting for the same stimulant receptors (I imagine). It seems like the tea won whenever I drank it. At least for a little bit. If it was something I drank all day, things might have gone differently with my caffeine consumption but alas, that's not the case.

As for metabolism, I don't really have issues with this and/or I just don't know how to tell the difference. I don't keep scales in my house out of principle (since I had a baby anyways). So checking things out by weight was out.

Another charm my baby gave me? Hormonal changes that are ridiculous during my period. I bloat like CRAZY. I never used to and it makes me super upset. This is where I noticed the tea the most. I was so fortunate that Influenster sent this to me a couple days before my period started. It was the perfect time - not only for me to feel it, but to see a tangible effect from this tea. I like tangible. Don't we all? My bloating was so much better. It was minimal. I don't even know if I bloated at all. I can't remember what it's like not to be a little bloated. But this was definitely minimal.

If anything, I'm going to be getting this again during "that time of the month" from here on out. It's affordable enough for me to do that too! I really enjoyed this tea. Even just for the taste, let alone all of the other benefits. I'm hoping as I consume it more often I'll start to notice the other effects more. I'm sure they were happening, they were just more subtle than my bloating reduction. ANYWAYS, I'm getting repetitive. Go get some. There's nothing about it you'll regret so you've got nothing to lose and a bunch to gain!
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Just tried my first cup of @fittea #14daydetox from my #flourishvoxbox @influenster #contest #freeproducts and am ENJOYING it so much. When you first open the package the smell hits you and is awesome. Very fresh and citrusy with hints of hibiscus(?) It actually reminds me exactly of my old Bath and body works Hibiscus aromatherapy tea(that has been discontinued) so I was very excited to taste it. It also comes it little organza silky tea bags instead of your typical tea bags-which in my opinion gives it a nice spa like quality and touch of class. 😁 So i just came back from vacation in the smokey mountains and decided to add a teaspoon of wildflower honey I got fresh from the mountains. It was the PERFECT compliment to this tea! Just added a hint of sweetness to this wonderfully fruity tea! I am normally a morning coffee drinker(i do love hot tea but choose coffee in the mornings) so giving it up this morning was a struggle but after tasting this detox tea it was a breeze. @Fittea I will absolutely be buying more of this delicious tea! I just cant wait to see the detox affects and how my health my benefit from it! Very excited! Thank you #fittea and @influenster for the opportunity to test this amazing product! 😍💕👍👍👍
nikki c.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Where to start? I guess I'll start off with the three positive things that came with FitTea. 1. It was free, 2 the taste is great no need to add honey or lemon like the instructions say if you don't like it's taste alone and last but not least FitTea gave me endless amounts of energy. With that being said, FitTea was a nightmare for me. I didn't notice any significant changes in my body or my metobalisim, didn't notice a change with bloating or suppressed appitite. Fittea gave me HORRIBLE insomnia i honestly don't think i slept the entire two weeks of my teatox. This product is suppose to clean you out well here is my truth sorry if it's too much information... I only had a bowel movement TWO times when on FitTea and I had to force myself to go when before Fittea i would say i was pretty regular. It tore my stomach up. I think fittea is a huge gimmick. If it worked for you and you had amazing effects from the product then good for you. I however wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Please don't waste your money on Fit tea. Thank you to influenster though for letting me try this for free and learning my lesson.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I am on day 6 out of my 14 day detox with FitTea that I received in my Flourish Voxbox from #Influenster and I am so impressed! It tastes absolutely delicious - it has replaced all of my morning caffeinated products. I've tried it both iced and hot and both ways it tastes great. I've tried it both sweetened with a little bit of honey (mostly because I'm at the tail end of a cold and suffering from a nasty cough!) and without and eitherr way it tastes great! Not to mention I have had AWESOME results already - physically and mentally! It definitely has given me energy with no craving for sugary drinks. I'm craving water and healthy snacks whichare both helping me so much on this detox journey! Today I noticed my favorite pair of capris that had been snug on me lately are finally feeling loose again AND I stepped on the scale and noticed I have definitely dropped a few pounds. I am SO excited to continue using this tea and see what results I get - and for sure will purchase more in the future! Thanks FitTea and Influenster!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I received my 14 day detox FitTea free in the Influenster VoxBox. As of right now, I have not finished the entire 14 days of this tea. But I can see how you could lose weight if you drink it on a regular basis. It gives me LOADS of energy. I love it! I like that I can pronounce all of the ingredients in the tea but I also know what  all of them are--rooibos, oolong, pomegranate, stevia, guarana, matcha green tea, etc. Guarana is known to give energy and is well-known in products in Brazil, all the way down to a popular soft drink called Guarana you can buy in the streets. It comes in these silky little sachets (too bad they aren't compostable) that smell strongly of lemon and spices. You might have to dress it up with honey if you let it steep too long. I really liked it. I'm more of a coffee drinker, but for the energy boost alone, I will buy more of this tea. Can we drink it for more than 14 days? Is that safe?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I am definitely impressed with this fit tea. It tastes soooo good and the smell is so calming and amazing as well. I definitely noticed the energy boost it gives you as well as it being a detox and cleaning your body out. As far as weight loss I am not trying to loose weight so I am not sure if it helps or not, but it does reduce bloating so I imagine if you worked out daily then this tea would help you loose weight. I received this product from #influenster in my #flourishvoxbox to give my honest review so there you have it. I definitely recommend as a detox, energy Booster, a bloat reducer and with a daily workout routine you would lose weight. Thank you so much @Influenster! This tea is amazing and I definitely recommend it.
Tiffonee O.
Tiffonee O.
Tucson, AZ
I love the tea. I was skeptical at the begining but I couldn't wait for the results. I just drank the tea every morning and cut back on some of the junk foods I love so much, and I saw the bloating decrease after around day 4 or so. I have to say that the price is reasonable for the amount, considering that a tea from Starbucks would run around $3.50 for a venti that isn't as beneficial. I think the flavor is great with or without honey I even used a bit of sweetener but no sugar and I l've sweet things but have been drinking with no additives (makes me feel like I'm getting more of the teas purpose). This is something I would buy and have just because and I am kinda of a tea person but this is a good morning tea and it seems to slightly curb your appetite for a bit after drinking it which is good. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Lee J.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
Is anyone else having a problem drinking Fittea? Fit Tea 14 Day Detox. I'm on day 5 and I hate the taste? What have you done to make I easier to get down?
hanan e.
hanan e.
Morocco
Omg it so good i want this tea
Amber B.
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I add a little honey also I'm digging the energy boost its giving me.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
What dose everyone think of detox teas? A gimmick? Or useful?Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Natalie F.