BY FIT TEA #5 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
  • Omg it so good i want this tea3 Answers
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
If you are on social media you have seen this product endorsed by all your favorite celebrities the claims that you detox and lose weight by simply drinking this tea everyday I tried the 14 day trial My overall opinion is that it's great if you're constipated as this product will make you go I think that's why it claims to get rid of bloat of course bloat makes your waistline look bigger so when you try on clothes after debloating it looks a little better however long term it's not actual weight loss. But I think it's a great item to debloat for that day the taste of the product is actually pretty good.. the very first time I tried it I added honey to it as I normally would do with any tea and I noticed that it was extremely sweet the second day I didn't add any honey and it was still sweet so I think there are some natural sugars in it somewhere but the taste overall is pretty good I tried it both ways hot and cold either way it was still pretty good I only gave this 3 stars because the claims that you're going to lose weight, a lot of the fit tea pictures that show the before and after are very misleading. If they claimed it was a debloater or helped cleanse the colon..i think it would be right on.
Ty H.
Charlotte, NC
I used this for 2 weeks to replace coffee and I did feel that it helped me become more regular and also have energy. I work 10 hour days and usually I feel sluggish after work. While drinking the fittea every morning not only did I have energy all day but I was able to have enough energy to work out. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because I felt I caused me to have some stomach cramping after the first week. I think if you just drink one bag every other day then it would be fine. I recommended it to my friends who are looking for a safe detox. I was happy that it did not make me feel jittery after drinking like some detox teas have In the past.
kenza s.
Laval, QC
This is the absolute worst customer service experience I have ever had. I live in Canada which is right next to the USA but it took 28 days for me to receive the product. Naturally, I did not even want it anymore after waiting so long, so I wrote an email to customer service asking for a refund and after waiting 5 (!) days for an answer from them, they told me that the product has to be returned within 30 days for me to get a refund... I am now stuck with a product which I will not use because I am so disgusted with the policy of the company. Do not waste your time with this!
Dani B.
Temecula, CA
 My experience with  Fit Tea 14 Day Detox was just "ok". I had a really hard time getting past the taste (I'm not sure what it was - I looked through the list of ingredients and couldn't find anything that stood out to me, so I imagine it was a combination of flavors). I was only able to get a few days' worth down before I just had to stop. I don't want to give a poor rating simply because I didn't care for the taste and also because I was able to get the whole 14 daysin, so I'm not sure how well it worked. So, that's the reason for my 3 star review.
Melinda S.
Mattawan, MI
I really enjoyed my free 14 day trial of FitTea. The taste was very food and it curbed my appetite plenty. I used this as a breakfast replacement for multiple days when I was busy at work. I did experience some GI issues on occasion when I used this tea,but not unlike other detox teas I have tried.

The biggest downfall for me is the price tag. I do not feel that it is worth the over $20 for 14 tea bags. If it was a couple of dollars a cup at a restaurant or coffee shop I can see that but not when I can get decent tea for a fraction of the price. Again the celebrity promotion/endorsements needs to be paid somehow. I didn't find that it helped me lose weight and it wasn't a miracle. However it was good tea and did help curb hunger in my busy day.

After all is said and done. If you don't care about the price and don't watch your budget close like I do. I think it's a great tea. Just not for me. (I received a free sample for an honest review through Influenster)
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
I received the 14 day detox and will say I only tried it for one day. After that one day I would say it definitely detoxes your body. I drank my morning cup around 10 in the morning and 12 hours later it was as if a timer went off in my body. I know this is tmi, but I have never had diarrhea before in my life until drinking this tea. It was as if every ounce inside my digestive tract was coming out including just water. I couldn’t bring myself to do it a second day with the fear of returning to the toilet like that all over again.
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
I can’t give this product enough stars. I absolutely LOVED it. I lost 10 lbs after this 14 day teadox! The taste was very different because of the blend of ingredients but I added a little honey and lemon and it was perfect. It was a perfect addition to the Flourish VoxBox and I can’t stress enough how great it made me feel. Reduced bloating and increased energy. I drank it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and it reduced my food cravings all day and gave me so much more energy. The first few days I had to pee like crazy because it’s a natural diuretic. It’s pretty expensive for 14 tea bags but it works. It caused me to replace my morning coffee routine because coffee dries your skin out and it actually made my skin better by adding moisture back into my body!Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
I recieved this as a sample to try from Influenster but my personal opinion is; delicious tea, I drink tea daily and when this arrived switched over to give this a chance and really enjoyed the flavor! I did notice a boost in energy, nothing like with sugary drinks or coffee this was more natural which was great. Adding this to my favorite tea list and will have since picked some up from the store! It says it helps with bloating as well, we shall find out!
Gentle M.
I️ love the results I️ get from this tea but hate the flavor. If only they could make it taste different. The flavor is very lemony & gingery both of which I do not like...at all...I️ mean I️ really don’t like them. Because of that it was very difficult for me to get a whole cup down. BUT...the results I️ got were more than enough to make up for it & make me a total fan & repeat customer. Feeling relief from my bloating was worth it in itself but that’s not where it stops. It also gave me a boost of energy & I️ ended up losing 5lbs (probably would’ve been more if I’d have been able to get the full cup down each day). So happy I️ got to try this & now have a place to turn when I get so bloated I️ think I️ can’t breathe anymore. This is my new best frenemy (at least until they change the flavor & then it will be my new best friend!)
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this tea and the care they took in combining the perfect ingredients. It will definitely get rid of stomach bloat and detox the body. You will notice you have more energy too after the first couple of days. I suggest drinking lots of water when using this. The taste isn't the best, but I don't like to add any sweeteners, so probably would taste better with honey. The taste is tolerable enough for me though because I love the benefits!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
Is anyone else having a problem drinking Fittea? Fit Tea 14 Day Detox. I'm on day 5 and I hate the taste? What have you done to make I easier to get down?
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart