BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - From the publishers of Shape, Fit Pregnancy Magazine is the only publication dedicated to the health and fitness of the pregnant and postpartum woman and her newborn before, during, and after pregnancy. Every issue of Fit Pregnancy Magazine delivers information on safe workouts, nutrition guidance, meal plans, the latest medical news, baby gear and more. see more...

Fit Pregnancy
  • "This is a great magazine to read if you are pregnant and want to stay fit or loose your baby weight fast after." in 1 review
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved this magazine when I was pregnant. Not only did it have some exercises that was good for me and baby, but it also had product information. There are lists and websites to help you prepare and grow your knowledge for when baby arrives.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I enjoyed reading this magazine so much when I was pregnant. Even though I was a high risk pregnancy and could not do much but the stretch exercise they showed it actually helped me lot. The great advise they give during and after pregnancy and healthy eating and the importance of drinking water was one of the best things I learned from them
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is my fourth pregnancy and my fourth time absolutely loving this magazine. There are so many good things to love! Exercise tips/ideas, nutrition ideas, baby information, sleep tips... it's all good and I highly recommend it to all expecting mamas. Even if you aren't super active, it's a good motivator too!
Kendall K.
This magazine is great - it has tons of good stories, tips and reviews relevant to pregnancy and after. I subscribed through a motherhood promotion for $3 since I got 3 or 4 subscriptions which is a good deal, so ask about it if you shop there.
Kim C.
Arlington, MA
I picked up a copy expecting to get tons of tips on staying active during pregnancy. Instead, there was very little dedicated to fitness. Most of the information was dedicated to typical pregnancy information that you can find in any (and every) pregnancy book. What little fitness information there was clearly was not dedicated towards people who were seriously active before getting pregnant. At least there were good coupons.
Eide M.
Racine, WI
Picked this up while I was at Target - having blown through all nine months of What to Expect in my first few weeks, I was dying for, I don't know, MORE insight into what was going on inside of me? Anyhow, grabbed a copy of FitPregnancy, was thoroughly unimpressed. Don't get me wrong, it was full of - stuff? It just didn't seem to be anything I couldn't have read online, for free.
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
This magazine is well-written and very informative, but it's definitely more of a pregnancy and parenting resource than a fitness resource. As other reviewers have stated, I never really picked up any new exercise moves from the magazine during my pregnancies, but I did get great pregnancy and parenting tips and product advice!
Courtney W.
Loved reading tips and tricks in this magazine while
Pregnant. It was great being given safe tips for workouts while being pregnant. I did not have a subscription, just picked it up at the grocery every once in a while.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I know a few friends who have bought this magazine while they were pregnant to help keep them fit and eating well. While they did find the magazine helpful some did say that most of the things included in the magazine was nothing they didn't know already or read from other pregnancy books.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I have read this magazine while at doctors appointments, but it isn't something that I would pay money for in a subscription. It is more of a pregnancy magazine then a "fit" magazine. Youll learn more about pregnancy and being a paren't then you will about exercise.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Did anyone else use this magazine for just the giveaways and baby gear, like I did?
veronica m.
Is it hard to work out while mean pregnant
Nash T.
Are the workout easy and motivational? What does the magazine include?
Joanne F.