BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - From the publishers of Shape, Fit Pregnancy Magazine is the only publication dedicated to the health and fitness of the pregnant and postpartum woman and her newborn before, during, and after pregnancy. Every issue of Fit Pregnancy Magazine delivers information on safe workouts, nutrition guidance, meal plans, the latest medical news, baby gear and more. see more...

• Did anyone else use this magazine for just the giveaways and baby...3 Answers
  • Are the workout easy and motivational? What does the magazine inc...1 Answers
  • Is it hard to work out while mean pregnant 1 Answers
Fit Pregnancy
  • "This is a great magazine to read if you are pregnant and want to stay fit or loose your baby weight fast after." in 1 review
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Bookworm Expert
I loved this magazine when I was pregnant. Not only did it have some exercises that was good for me and baby, but it also had product information. There are lists and websites to help you prepare and grow your knowledge for when baby arrives.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert
I enjoyed reading this magazine so much when I was pregnant. Even though I was a high risk pregnancy and could not do much but the stretch exercise they showed it actually helped me lot. The great advise they give during and after pregnancy and healthy eating and the importance of drinking water was one of the best things I learned from them
Kendall K.
This magazine is great - it has tons of good stories, tips and reviews relevant to pregnancy and after. I subscribed through a motherhood promotion for $3 since I got 3 or 4 subscriptions which is a good deal, so ask about it if you shop there.
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is my fourth pregnancy and my fourth time absolutely loving this magazine. There are so many good things to love! Exercise tips/ideas, nutrition ideas, baby information, sleep tips... it's all good and I highly recommend it to all expecting mamas. Even if you aren't super active, it's a good motivator too!
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
This is a great read for women who are expecting or planning to be especially if you are a gym rat. Give you tips and safe workouts.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Great magazine..very helpful during my 2 pregnancies...lots of great information and lots of great articles...
Rebecca D.
Torrington
My doctors office gives these out for free. Has some really great tips for keeping healthy during pregnancy.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Great read while pregnant love the articles and suggestions on new products along the way
Alletse A.
Bookworm Expert
Love this magazine! It's definitely gas lots of pregnancy information and some healthy tips and recipes but it's just like a regular pregnancy magazine, not much on the fit side. But still useful information.
Amber H.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Bookworm Expert
Did anyone else use this magazine for just the giveaways and baby gear, like I did?
Nash T.
Are the workout easy and motivational? What does the magazine include?
veronica m.
Is it hard to work out while mean pregnant