BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - From the publishers of Shape, Fit Pregnancy Magazine is the only publication dedicated to the health and fitness of the pregnant and postpartum woman and her newborn before, during, and after pregnancy. Every issue of Fit Pregnancy Magazine delivers information on safe workouts, nutrition guidance, meal plans, the latest medical news, baby gear and more. see more...

• Did anyone else use this magazine for just the giveaways and baby g...3 Answers
  • Are the workout easy and motivational? What does the magazine include?1 Answers
  • Is it hard to work out while mean pregnant 1 Answers
Fit Pregnancy
  • "This is a great magazine to read if you are pregnant and want to stay fit or loose your baby weight fast after." in 1 review
Mytha R.
Mytha R.
San Antonio, TX
Since getting pregnant with my second bundle of joy, I've been receiving free magazine samples in the mail. I usually read it all in one sitting, I like the informative sections, not too into the maternity wear though. It's little over my price range.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Loved reading tips and tricks in this magazine while
Pregnant. It was great being given safe tips for workouts while being pregnant. I did not have a subscription, just picked it up at the grocery every once in a while.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Great magazine..very helpful during my 2 pregnancies...lots of great information and lots of great articles...
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Bookworm Expert
I enjoyed reading this magazine so much when I was pregnant. Even though I was a high risk pregnancy and could not do much but the stretch exercise they showed it actually helped me lot. The great advise they give during and after pregnancy and healthy eating and the importance of drinking water was one of the best things I learned from them
Sara B.
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is my fourth pregnancy and my fourth time absolutely loving this magazine. There are so many good things to love! Exercise tips/ideas, nutrition ideas, baby information, sleep tips... it's all good and I highly recommend it to all expecting mamas. Even if you aren't super active, it's a good motivator too!
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
This magazine is great - it has tons of good stories, tips and reviews relevant to pregnancy and after. I subscribed through a motherhood promotion for $3 since I got 3 or 4 subscriptions which is a good deal, so ask about it if you shop there.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Fit pregnancy is one of my go to magazines while waiting at my doctor appointments. they have great articles with your pregnant celebrities, ways to keep the baby weight in check throughout your pregnancy, cute nurserys, and maternity clothes.
Alle V.
Alle V.
Hollywood, FL
Great read while pregnant love the articles and suggestions on new products along the way
Emily B.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
I would be deffinetely subcribed to this magazine and other books once I have my bundle of joy
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This magazine is useful and formative, and guided more towards pregnancy and parenting resource than a fitness resource.
Jannette D.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Did anyone else use this magazine for just the giveaways and baby gear, like I did?
Nash T.
Nash T.
Are the workout easy and motivational? What does the magazine include?
veronica m.
veronica m.
Is it hard to work out while mean pregnant