BY FIT PREGNANCY

Fit Pregnancy
  • "This magazine has great tips on how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy and beyond!" in 1 review
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
This was like my bible when I was pregnant & I was pregnant 5 times! I enjoyed reading what exercises were appropriate for what stage I was at in my pregnancy. What was safe to eat or what other pregnant women were eating, how they were feeling and what was going on in their pregnancy. I feel pregnancy is a time where you are looking for what is normal to be feeling or experiencing and in this magazine you get that.
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
I think this magazine is great to show women that they can still exercise and be healthy while carrying their child. You do not have to give into your cravings and it better to be active while pregnant
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Bookworm Expert
I loved reading each issue whileni was pregnant and even after. However when I was diagnosed with GD I became uninterested when there weren't as many articles to assist me. Still would recommend to all future moms!
Margaret W.
I didn't realize it was an actual magazine, but I found a great pregnancy treadmill workout that helped me stay moving during the times the weather wasn't too great while I was pregnant.
Megan S.
I love reading this magazine while pregnant. It has great ideas for workouts that are safe during pregnancy as well as ads for the newest baby products.
Shonnie L.
Lots of good articles! Very insightful especially when it’s your first pregnancy!
Taija M.
Red house, WV
This magazine is so informative and so in depth. It is perfect for mommy too be's! They help out tremendously!
Jessica D.
Bookworm Expert
This magazine has great tips on how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy and beyond! I've read this during and after both of my pregnancies and I feel like it truly helped me. Their newsletter is great as well!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
I like that it tells you things you can still do to stay active during pregnancy
Evans B.
My inlaws got me this magazine when I was pregnant, the articles had helped me stay fit with my pregnancy. Definitely must have if you are pregnant, worth the read!