BY FIT PREGNANCY

Fit Pregnancy
  • "This magazine has great tips on how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy and beyond!" in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
This was like my bible when I was pregnant & I was pregnant 5 times! I enjoyed reading what exercises were appropriate for what stage I was at in my pregnancy. What was safe to eat or what other pregnant women were eating, how they were feeling and what was going on in their pregnancy. I feel pregnancy is a time where you are looking for what is normal to be feeling or experiencing and in this magazine you get that.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Bookworm Expert
I loved reading each issue whileni was pregnant and even after. However when I was diagnosed with GD I became uninterested when there weren't as many articles to assist me. Still would recommend to all future moms!
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
I didn't realize it was an actual magazine, but I found a great pregnancy treadmill workout that helped me stay moving during the times the weather wasn't too great while I was pregnant.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love reading this magazine while pregnant. It has great ideas for workouts that are safe during pregnancy as well as ads for the newest baby products.
Christina H.
Christina H.
I never had this magazine when I was pregnant. I would have enjoyed it though. Definitely will recommend.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
When I went through both of my pregnancies, this was my go to magazine. I was able to read how to be healthy during my pregnancy and also any current research and news on pregnancy related topics. One issue I got I was able to find ways to exercise and stretch so I could reduce my back pain. Every pregnant girl should get this magazine!
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
My aunt read this magazine a lot when she was pregnant she said it helped her n have her useful tips on her pregnancy
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
I love the variety of articles and tips! From fitness to diet this magazine has helped me stay fit this pregnancy and not give in to the "eating for two"!!
Amber H.
Amber H.
This magazine would be great if your pregnant and wanna loose the baby fat quick after. It has a lot of tips for staying fit while pregnant, instead of sitting on the couch eating chips all day.
Angel I.
Angel I.
I always read these when I was pregnant with my little Goddess. Loved the articles and the ads!