BY FIT MISS

Fit Miss Fit Miss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake, Vanilla Chai, 2 LB: see more...

• I'm looking for a new protein powder. What benefits do you think ...1 Answers
Kaylee L.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to brand for protien powder! I've tried several different brands and I've found all of them to come out gritty after blending in a blender bottle or become frothy. But this brand every flavor I have tried is so smooth and very flavorful. I'm not a fan of chocolate alone, but the chocolate delight was amazing. Currently trying the cappuccino flavor which literally tastes like you're drinking a cappuccino but cold of course. I've been using this brand for almost two years. I mix mine one scoop to 8 oz almond milk. I prefer that over water. I feel like water makes it more plain but still better than any other brand. Definitely recommend to anyone searching for a good protein powder!(:
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the chocolate protein powder. Great source of protein! The packaging is adorable & it tastes really good. A little sweet it you mix with just water. So what I usually do is blend one scoop with almond milk, a banana, & peanut butter for the most delicious protein smoothie ever! You can mix it with water or get creative & even make protein pancakes with it. I love taking this after an intense workout! Highly recommend!
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
This is my favorite brand of protein I've tried so far.  It has a nice flavor, although the Chai aspect is a little limiting on what you can mix it with.  It blends well into smoothies, without leaving a chalky taste.  It's also a great price by comparison to other protein powders!
Ayla H.
East Moline, IL
This product helped me get in shape and keep me on track and away from unhealthy craving. I was trying to have between 20-30 grams of protein within 30 mins of waking up to help boost my metabolism and this product helped me achieve my goal.
Maricarmen M.
The Fit Miss Delight protein shake in Vanilla Chai is great to take after a workout. I like that it does not have an after taste and it does not taste heavy. High recommend it!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Delicious protein shake! Tastes great with almond milk. I like to use it in overnight oats too for some added protein. Very creamy and great vanilla and chai taste. It's fairly inexpensive compared to other protein powders as well.
Gina A.
I love this line. I don't love all the stuff in it, but I have used it and I would probably use it again if I had to. MP makes all kinds of amazing products, I also used Burn and tone!
Ashley W.
This shake is incredibly sweet even though it is sugar free. You can definitely tell it's artificially sweetened and flavored, and it does not give me the boost that some other proteins do after a hard work out.
Sara G.
I love this protein powder it is the best protein powder I have ever purchased the best tasting everything about this product I love and would recommend to anyone so go out and buy it now
Krystállina R.
Brawley , CA
Awesome protein. It's filling and only 90 calories. And not only that but it tastes amazing just like a chai latte. I'm pretty excited to try their other flavors
Allison O.
Wyoming, MI
I'm looking for a new protein powder. What benefits do you think you received from Fit Miss? How did hers compare to the previous one you used?