Fit Miss Fit Miss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake, Vanilla Chai, 2 LB uploaded by April P.

BY FIT MISS

Fit Miss Fit Miss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake, Vanilla Chai, 2 LB: see more...

• I'm looking for a new protein powder. What benefits do yo...1 Answers
April P.
Taunton, MA
I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and that means no more yummy coffee for me. I got this and have it it the morning for breakfast (with ice so it's a smoothie) and it completely erases my craving for coffee. It tastes exactly like an iced vanilla chai from any coffee shop. It's smooth and very satisfying. Also, my Dr recommended it for the low carb no sugar value so that's a plus.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
AMAZING FLAVOR!  I purchased mine at Rite Aid.  It was on the sale rack for ONLY $15!!!  Super easy to make and the best tasting protein shake I have ever tasted.
Brenda G.
I have the chocolate protein powder. Great source of protein! The packaging is adorable & it tastes really good. A little sweet it you mix with just water. So what I usually do is blend one scoop with almond milk, a banana, & peanut butter for the most delicious protein smoothie ever! You can mix it with water or get creative & even make protein pancakes with it. I love taking this after an intense workout! Highly recommend!
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
This product helped me get in shape and keep me on track and away from unhealthy craving. I was trying to have between 20-30 grams of protein within 30 mins of waking up to help boost my metabolism and this product helped me achieve my goal.
Maricarmen M.
The Fit Miss Delight protein shake in Vanilla Chai is great to take after a workout. I like that it does not have an after taste and it does not taste heavy. High recommend it!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
I got this at Wal-Greens. I love using this powder for a shake. I love using Almond milk in my shakes. This is the first time buying this product. I want to get the chocolate flavor one too. I kinda wished they had a peanut butter flavor one too. I would recommend this product!
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
This is my favorite brand of protein I've tried so far.  It has a nice flavor, although the Chai aspect is a little limiting on what you can mix it with.  It blends well into smoothies, without leaving a chalky taste.  It's also a great price by comparison to other protein powders!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Delicious protein shake! Tastes great with almond milk. I like to use it in overnight oats too for some added protein. Very creamy and great vanilla and chai taste. It's fairly inexpensive compared to other protein powders as well.
Ashley W.
This shake is incredibly sweet even though it is sugar free. You can definitely tell it's artificially sweetened and flavored, and it does not give me the boost that some other proteins do after a hard work out.
Sara G.
I love this protein powder it is the best protein powder I have ever purchased the best tasting everything about this product I love and would recommend to anyone so go out and buy it now
Allison O.
Jenison, MI
I'm looking for a new protein powder. What benefits do you think you received from Fit Miss? How did hers compare to the previous one you used?