BY BEST OF BELGIUM

Ideal for normal to oily skin, our exclusive matte foundation formula features micro-powders to control shine and blur pores. Pore minimizing foundation. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a good foundation. I wish they had more shades. If you have combination skin you MUST moisturize AND prime your face before applying this Foundation. It is matte so it will dry your face out if you don't moisturize. If you have any dry patches and you haven't exfoliated guess what? it will cling on to that patch so I do recommend exfoliating. If you do these things you will have a flawless finish. It does last all day a full work day to be exact for me. It is full coverage. I do recommend this especially for the summertime.
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Difficulties finding my exact match but found something that worked finally. I used twice a wk. product is easily applied using beauty blender or foundation brush. I would buy again. Great quality for the price. It’s my go 2 when I run out of my favorite foundation brands.
Anabel B.
Lawrence
I give you full coverage what every girl is looking for, is available in any local Walmart, Walgreen, or CVS store, also is really shipFit Me!® Matte + Poreless Foundation 220 Natural Beige 2-1 fl. oz. Pump Bottles
Vanessa G.
Janesville, WI
Great foundation. I love Maybelline they have such good products like the fit me foundation but the only bad thing is that it doesn’t have a pump which is pretty sad but I would definitely use it anyways.
Destiny T.
Indianapolis , IN
Blends amazingly. Fits the color of my skin perfectly. Affordable and lightweight. Can be bought at Walmart or any drugstore. Good for daily use. I use this product several times a week . Good buy!
Jessica R.
I love how it covers all my imperfections and makes my skin look flawless and it won't clog my pours an stays on during my work days I'd purchase this product again
Hazel G.
Broussard , LA
I love this foundation been using it for soooo long I cannot pick a different foundation for my face
Victoria M.
Good foundation but only medium coverage I have scars from acne I like to be covered but it doesn’t cover them completely it’s better for a more natural finish
Camesha C.
Evergreen, AL
I love it very dewy and full coverage I love it do much an its inexpensive and high quality makeup I recommend you to give it a try.
karlaaaaaaa Y.
Sullivan
I personally love this foundation it has a great coverage , its real affordable, and it works really good on dry skin
Karla O.
Do you like the packaging?