Fit Girls Guide uploaded by Allie G.

BY FIT GIRLS

• How well has this guide helped some of you out there?? I'm a new m...3 Answers
  • Hello When you buy the program is it an ongoing fee? Or a 1 time f...1 Answers
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
FGG changed my life. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months, simply by following their healthy recipes and exercise. I love the community that they have, and all the girls are super supportive.

Yes, some of the recipes sound weird and disgusting. But if you give them a chance, they are so delicious and addicting! They always give alternatives in case you don't have/like/allergic to any of the suggested ingredients. You can always sub-out meals, too! If you don't like the lunch from Week 3, have another week of Week 1 lunches!

FGG is more than just a bunch of recipes in an e-book. It teaches you how to be happy and healthy and build confidence. I personally have only used the 28-Day Jumpstart program, but I've heard amazing things about their Bootcamp programs and their Fitkini Challenges!

I know this review sounds beyond cheesy, but they really did help my change my life. This review is not sponsored, I did not try anything for free, and these are my complete and honest opinions.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Highly suggest this if you want to meal prep and follow a simple quick and easy exercise routine for 30 days. I did see a small result but i had to add in my own extra cardio on top of the work outs because it seemed too light for me. The recipes were delicious but either I measured out too much food or the portion they gave you to measure out were too big. I definitely couldn't finish all the meal preps by myself. and Meal prepping, even though they broke it down in a few days segments still took up a good chunk of my time. It was brutal because my schedule is so hectic and I travel a lot for work but this is still a great program and I highly recommend.
Karsyn B.
Karsyn B.
I wanted to like Fit Girls Guide. I am all about trying things to make you healthier. This, however, I couldn't bring myself to enjoy. A lot of women spoke of how the meals were easy to make, but when I ordered an e-book, the recipes called for ingredients that were a bit obscure and would rack a grocery bill super quick. I don't mind taking my time to cook something and I do know how to cook, but the recipes weren't things that I would take the time out of my day to make, because 1.) the ingredients and 2.) they sounded awful.
Maily S.
Maily S.
charles town, WV
Bought this once and wish I continued to use it. it is such a great program. you know there are sooooo many other people trying to achieve their weightloss journey with you
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
The first time I did this I lost 15 pounds. So needless to say I was excited. Just some of the food options are eh.
J P.
J P.
I can't say enough good things about Fit Girls Guide. The e-book offers so much good advice, like how to plan out meals, a shopping list of ingredients for the week, easy to make recipes and even an easy at home workout schedule with examples of how perform them. It's an excellent program and best of all, it has the greatest community of support. If you're thinking about trying this, I totally recommend it.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Fitspiration Expert
EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY!!!! I started on my fitness journey 2 years ago. With many ins and outs I can say that Fit Girls Guide is the one thing that continues to keep me on track! The first 28 day jumpstart comes with full exercise and meal plan (although I do not follow this strictly). I have lost 20 lbs of fat and gained at least 10 of muscle. In addition there is a very strong instagram following and community. Women meet and encourage one another. It is a beautiful system. Love a fit girl <3
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, Pa
I did the 28 day jumpstart challenge a few months ago after hip surgery in order to lose a bit of weight and it made a world of difference! I love it so much!!! I did not do the exercises due to my hip and I still lost weight but more importantly felt better physically and mentally. The meal prepping did take a bit of time which is kind of a pain if you are not use to that sort of thing. I guess it's just one of those things that is gonna make you stop and make sure you take time/care of yourself. Not to mention the online community is so loving and supportive!
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This is a pretty good program to get you started with fitness guidelines and great recipies. I had to add a little more to the fitness portion for myself, but like everything with fitness, you have to want it, work at it and tweak it where you need to. There's also a great community of support with these groups too.Β
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
This was my first introduction to healthy living through nutrition and fitness. It's a great starter pack and affordable. I bought it because I had no idea what I was doing at the gym aside from chronic cardio. I recommend this as a first step to weight lifting.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Waxhaw, NC
How well has this guide helped some of you out there?? I'm a new mom going on 2 years postpartum and have had a hell of a time getting even close to feeling comfortable in my skin again. I just need something I could more easily incorporate into my day and keep up so that I become successful
Hello When you buy the program is it an ongoing fee? Or a 1 time fee? Do you recommend the "everything package"?