Fit Fruit & Vegetable Wash uploaded by Nelly l.

BY FIT

Fit® Fruit & Vegetable Wash.
Certified for organic produce.
100% natural. see more...

• Is this your favorite fruit veggie wash? Or is there anyt...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Not sure how much this actually does but it makes me feel a lot better about what I'm eating and it gets rid of any waxy stuff on the fruit! These days there are all sorts of stuff being sprayed on produce and this natural rinse doesn't hurt! It's cheap and last for a while and has been around forever because it does a good job and doesn't leave any residue.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
Easy to use product you just spray, rub and rinse to get all the nasty gunk off your fruits and veggies without the worry of adding extra chemicals or toxins. Has a nice lemony scent to it that doesn't affect the way your food tastes.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always have this in my kitchen to refresh my fruit and veggies before using them. Love the light scent! I'd recommend to all my family and friends. Pros is you don't need much, just a few light spritz.
Amanda H.
Love this #fit fruit and vegetable wash! I use this whenever I don't pick my own fruits and veggies! Easy to use, and you don't need much so it lasts a while! Grabbed mine at Walmart great value! Will recommend to all
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Having a garden is a Hobbie of mine so when it's time to harvest my fruits and vegetables I was looking for a good product this was a great choice.
Tiffany S.
I love using this fruit wash. It works very well. I like feeling that I've been able to provide my child with the cleanest fruit possible.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Great product. I love using this product and knowing that I'm giving my baby safe fruits and vegetables that are clean and safe to eat
Samantha F.
I used this product for a while before I started making my own. I like that it doesn't leave a waxy or sticky feeling.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
A great product in this generation of pesticides I like to know that the fruit is give to my baby is clean.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Todos los dias uso fruta o verdura en la comida por eso uso este desinfectante organico
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Is this your favorite fruit veggie wash? Or is there anything better?