BY FIT & FRESH

Twist & Shake Dressing Dispenser Keeps your salad fresh and crisp! Stays Chilled 6 Hrs* with built-in ice pack & dressing dispenser.  Keeps salad chilled & fresh on the go! Storage Compartment - holds utensils or nutrition bar Ice Pack   - snaps into lid Dressing Dispenser - holds 4 Tbsp/45mL dressing for 1 salad Salad Bowl - holds 4 cups of salad *Chill times may vary. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Ihave one personally that I love to use when I make salads for myself and family. It is so easy to store and keep fresh. All you have to do is put all of your salad ingredients in, put the lid on, and give it a shake and you will have a perfectly tossed salad!
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
This is a great way to store salad. I use for all different types of food, but usually salad. I love it has a spot to put the dressing so your salad won't be soggy. I use for marinades and sauces too if packing entrees.
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
If I could I would buy this for everyone I love this salad shaker keeps my lettuce nice an cold an crisp! An perfect amount of dressing just the way I like it. I would totally recommend this to anyone
Samantha C.
This is such an awesome container not only does it keep your salad fresh and crisp but its also got the salad shaker for your dressing and it gives you an even perfect amount for your salad!
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
I love this salad keeper! It keeps your salad cool, crisp and fresh! A separate attachment holds the dressing for mess less storage and traveling! Cleans up quickly in the dishwasher too!
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This container works really well. It's great to carry a salad to lunch, or even a sandwich and some crackers. The separate pieces are smart and this is an easy way to bring your lunch each day.
Katlin B.
I never thought I would be excited for tupperware, but i love this thing! It is so handy and helps me out so much when it comes to packing my lunch for school everyday.
Jennifer B.
I like this when I travel or to bring with me to work. It shakes up all the ingredients in my salad nicely and makes sure the dressing evenly coats all the veggies.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
This is a perfect salad container. I always end up spilling the dressing at work or leaving it at home, with this container there is none of that. I can even make my salad the night before. What a time saver!
Molly W.
This is the best invention!! Perfect to bring anywhere, have a salad in the car, in the office wherever you are. I love it because it's just the right size too.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What salads do you make and store in your container?
Amber G.
Wahiawa , HI
Do they leak at all?
Ashley A.
Paducah, KY
Has anyone ever noticed the "chill" factor being too cold as in ice forming? I am interested in purchasing this, it's such a neat idea!
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
How durable is this container and does it clean easy
Ashley A.