BY FIT & FRESH

Twist & Shake Dressing Dispenser Keeps your salad fresh and crisp! Stays Chilled 6 Hrs* with built-in ice pack & dressing dispenser.  Keeps salad chilled & fresh on the go! Storage Compartment - holds utensils or nutrition bar Ice Pack   - snaps into lid Dressing Dispenser - holds 4 Tbsp/45mL dressing for 1 salad Salad Bowl - holds 4 cups of salad *Chill times may vary. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR
Love this!! It is great when you want to take your lunch with you anywhere. Instead of spending money on your lunch just buy this instead.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Decorator Expert
My children fought over this so much I had to get each their own. It's the perfect size for a lunchbox and perfect serving size as well.
Carli D.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
This is a perfect salad container. I always end up spilling the dressing at work or leaving it at home, with this container there is none of that. I can even make my salad the night before. What a time saver!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
My friend would bring this with her everyday to school and i finally got to try it at her house it works great and makes for a perfect evenly coated salad
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love mine I use it all the time to make salads for lunch and this makes it so easy and convenient
Paige C.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
Great product for saving money and eating healthy. You can pack a salad and keep your greens crisp and fresh and store your dressing separately until ready for use. Very nice.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
This is so great for packing lunches for trips! The salad stays fresh and so does the dressing!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
This is great to carry to work or when you are on the go.Keeps your salad crisp fresh and saves money on bringing your own salad.
Katlin B.
Katlin B.
I never thought I would be excited for tupperware, but i love this thing! It is so handy and helps me out so much when it comes to packing my lunch for school everyday.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
This is great for lunches! keeps my salad crispy and fresh! the dressing doesn't make it soggy either !
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What salads do you make and store in your container?
Amber G.
Amber G.
Riverbank , Ca
Do they leak at all?
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
E Hampstead, NH
This seems cool how much salad can you fit in it
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
Decorator Expert
How durable is this container and does it clean easy
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Paducah, KY
Has anyone ever noticed the "chill" factor being too cold as in ice forming? I am interested in purchasing this, it's such a neat idea!