Add a Photo
Fit & Fresh Nantucket Insulated Designer Lunch Bag with Ice Pack, Bright Paisley Pattern

By FIT & FRESH
Photos (2)
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

This insulated bag are perfect for work or school to keep your cold stuff cold and your hot food hot! plus the cute designs are a great bonus, keeping you stylish!
Christina P.
Christina P.

Love my lunch tote. it's not huge but it's a good size for your lunch and snacks. I use to use plastic bags until I got this. now I go nowhere without it.
Tina R.
Tina R.

I do not have one of these brands. Mine are just little with no icepack. I would love to give this a try. It is very pretty.
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.

It's a really nice tote. It's not too big and it's just the right size. And it have a good quality
Tori L.
Tori L.
Garner, NC

I love this tote. It's not huge, but it's big enough for my stuff. Also super cute pattern.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR

Super cute pattern. This would be the perfect size to carry to work or school.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL

These bags are so pretty and the fact that they are insulated is just an added bonus!
Cute. Where can you purchase this?

Join Now