Fit & Fresh Healthy Food Combo Pack, with Removable Ice Packs, VitaMinder uploaded by Elleah K.

BY FIT & FRESH

MEDport Fit & Fresh Healthy Lunch On The Go Set with Removable Ice Packs -17 piece SetMEDport Fit & Fresh Healthy Food Combo Pack with removable ice pack is the ideal way to pack healthy nutritious meals to take with you on the go. Each product includes a specially designed chill pack to keep you see more...

Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I own more than several sets. And I'm so not ashamed to admit it! These are great for putting my husbands lunch in for work, no matter how hot it is outside. I put my oldest son lunche(s) in them. He is a sophomore in college and is on campus for more then 10 hrs most days between his early and late classes. These will keep his food cold and fresh and ready until he is. Even if it's the very last thing he eats in the day, it's still as fresh as when I packed it! I use these when my youngest has long trips for away games. It keeps his snacks fresh and ready for when he needs them. And because of the way they're built, it's so easy to organize them in their bags and they don't take up a ton of space even when I'm sending 2 meals plus snacks! They also love the filtered bottle so when they need a refill it cab come from any fountain or tap and be great and it keeps them from having to lug tons of bottles of water around, which again saves space and keeps them organized. If you don't own these, you should! So worth it for so many different reasons!
Katelyn D.
I carry one everyday. I love the water filter bottle, filling your water bottle up with water fountain water isn't so bad after all
Dessi W.
These are so handy to have and really easy to clean. I like putting my lunch in these because there not that hard to handle.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
Great great great !!! Perfect for organization, diet and convenient! I've got a pantry full of them! Highly recommend!
Jennifer H.
Where do you get that water bottle?