BY FIT & FRESH

The Jaxx mixing system is the easiest way to mix and enjoy your favorite protein shake, weight loss supplements or even lemonade or baby formula for your little one. The key is the Jaxx agitator designed to powerfully mix even the thickest powdered drink or smoothie. No clogs, clumps or leaks! see more...

Fit & Fresh Fit and Fresh Jaxx Shaker
  • "I didn't really like the protein shake mix that came with it because the directions instructed to mix it with water, which was way too thin for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "Mixes so much better than using a regular bottle, or trying to just mix with a spoon." in 1 review
  • "I will be honest, I have never had any sort of product like this before because I typically don't like the gritty/powdery taste of protein shakes, but I also got sent the Next Step Fit-N-Full protein shakes in the GoVoxBox as well as this product and I tried it and it actually worked very very well, I will definitely keep this product and use I if I ever buy more protein (which I doubt) but I really appreciate the quality of this product, it has a little carrying strap and when shaking it, it is very well sealed and definitely does not pop open." in 1 review
Abigail G.
Jaxx blender bottles are the best. I use mine for protein and when my arms are to sore to mix instant coffee. And they never leave any clumps . The plastic used for the bottle is a really high quality plastic. I got all 4 of my jaxx blender bottles at GNC. I have lost 2 due to not cleaning them property ūüėĘ. But I will say I'm satisfied. I have left these jaxx blender bottles in my room without washing them for 2 months and the smells didn't penetrate out. So you can see when I tell you the quality in the plastic is the best.
Emiko F.
I love the jax shaker bottles. It is so much easier to clean than the traditional ball. I don't know if it necessarily mixes the protein any easier, but just the simplicity of cleaning it makes it worth it. I also love that they have the small sized bottles and the large bottles have 2 jaxs. I own multiple of these and love them.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
LOVE this item. I use it for three shakes a day and the jack that you throw inside mixes it incredibly well you don't even need a blender unless you're adding a hard item like ice. A couple shakes and you'll have a blended shake that you can take on the run with you and the bottle is dishwasher safe so easily pops in to clean.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This bottle is fantastic! I use it every day, everywhere I go. I primarily use it for water, since that's all I drink lately. I love that I can throw it in my kid's diaper bag and travel with it. There's no worries about it leaking because the spout stays shut. The little handle is great for me taking it around work.
Abigail G.
My ride or die blender bottle. I'm a huge fitness junkie. I've been weight lifting since high school and I've used plenty of blender bottles. But this one is the real mvp . Jaxx always amazes me. The blender bottles are inexpensive. But they truthly work.
Ashley P.
Acworth, GA
Almost perfect, but definitely better than any of the other shaker cups I've tried. It's easy to wash and you don't have to worry about the jack rusting like you would with some of the other shaker cups.

I use it daily for my protein shake, a it's even pretty handy for mixing up eggs for an omelette.

Sometimes you have to hold the cap covering the mouth spout closed when mixing things, but this is really the only inconvenient thing.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I used to love the Jaxx mixer, until I got a bunch with wire balls. I find that the Jaxx mixer ball has a tendency to create clumps and poorly mixed drinks moreso than the wire ball options do.
I also dislike the little airspout on nearly all of my old Jaxx shaker bottles, I'd rather just have to open one spout than drink out of one while holding open another. This appears to have been taken out of the new design and is much better, but still the Jaxx ball doesn't mix as well as other blender type cups I have!
Kristina S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great shaker cup, but i use this as a water bottle. I am not a fan of the shaker thing, i prefer the whisk call instead. I do feel like the closure tightness are a little different on every shaker. I have several some are really hard to close while some are very easy. Also the little handle thing is annoying.. one of them broke and it is very awkward if you have it hanging on you finger as you go for a walk. Overall this is a better choice when it comes to affordable shaker cups.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
Foodie Expert
Jaxx are my favorite shaker cup. i use for shakes and for water. I love that they are soo much easier to clean than the traditional springs, and it works just as well, if not better than them.
Meg M.
I received this blender as part of the GoVoxBox and let me tell you what, I was IN LOVE. I'm a fit mom, with a 15 month old, one on the way, plus I nannied for my sister who has twin boys under 2 years, so I'm on the go... A LOT! This bottle was small, fit into my diaper bag, or gym bag or even purse so easily, and to top it off it actually mixed the shake. Like other influensters have said in previous reviews sometimes the blender bottle can leave your shake gritty, or chunky, and not fully mixed... unless you want to take 10 minutes and double it as a shake weight just to mix it. But the Jaxx WAS AWESOME. So naturally, I lent it to my sister to try out because I was raving, and she left it sit.. at work.. dirty.. for a few weeks.. so I had to throw it out. That's the last time I share my shaker with anyone, especially if it's my Jaxx shaker.
Audrey C.
Rosenberg , TX
I have been looking for a new shaker my husband has kept mine as his own is this one any good? No spills? Does it work great for a runner???
Courtney L.
Denver, CO
Are these dishwasher safe?
Tianna P.
Are there more colors? I would love purple!
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Quais as cores q tem.dela? Parece ser muito pr√°tica pra levar na academia