Fit & Fresh 1 Cup Smart Portions Chill Container Set - School Supplies uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY FIT & FRESH #96 in School Supplies

Pack Fresh &Amp; Healthy Foods In The Perfect Portion Size The Smart Portion 1-Cup Containers Pair Nicely With The Smart Portion 2-Cup Containers When It Comes To Healthy Options For Your Family's Outings.&Nbsp; Surprise Your Loved Ones With A Fresh Side Of Pasta Salad Kept Nice And Cold While At Work Or School.&Nbsp; Great For Portion Control As Well.&Nbsp; The Snap-In Ice Packs &Quot;Keepa Zee Pasta&Quot; Fresh While On The Go!&Nbsp; Mangia! Bpa Free Dishwasher Safe Ice Pack Keeps Food Chilled Removable, Reusable Non-Toxic Ice Pack Snaps Into Lid To Keeping Food Chilled And Fresh Large Tabbed Lids For Easy Opening Set Includes: 4 - 1 Cup Smart Portion&Trade; Containers 4 Individual Lids 2 Ice Packs Is A Perfect Set For Packing Healthy Side Dishes Or Snacks *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. see more...

Samantha I.
Westminster, MA
Great to take to class on those long lecture days! perfect size to throw in my bag and don't have to worry about it getting warm!
Kelli H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I pack my lunch a lot more when it's convenient like this. Food on campus is so expensive and this really helps save money.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ
These containers are super cute with the color variety they come in. They also preserve the food very well and are secure.
Chelsey I.
Beaver Falls, PA
As a commuter, I'm always looking for easier ways to pack my lunch so I don't have to constantly keep using ziplock bags. This is perfect!
Maria S.
This is great for when I have an awkward break between classes and I need a snack to hold me over! (:
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
Oh these are perfect to carry a light snack. I use these on days I know I'll be stuck at school for a longtime.
Laure M.
Loved the idea!!! However every time I opened the container the ice pack had fallen off lid and into food.
Catherine K.
This is great to take to class for a snack! It's the perfect size and dishwasher safe!
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Love these little containers! they are so cute and convenient to bring to class!
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
I love putting a few snack foods and fruit to take with me to school and snack in between classes
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Any snack ideas for the container?.
Tina G.
How long does it take for the ice pack to get cold ?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Is the blue part an ice packet to make it colder?
Sarah G.
Livingston, MT
Do chips and pretzels get soggy?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product used for?