Fit & Fresh 1 Cup Smart Portions Chill Container Set - School Supplies uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY FIT & FRESH #98 in School Supplies

Pack Fresh &Amp; Healthy Foods In The Perfect Portion Size The Smart Portion 1-Cup Containers Pair Nicely With The Smart Portion 2-Cup Containers When It Comes To Healthy Options For Your Family's Outings.&Nbsp; Surprise Your Loved Ones With A Fresh Side Of Pasta Salad Kept Nice And Cold While At Work Or School.&Nbsp; Great For Portion Control As Well.&Nbsp; The Snap-In Ice Packs &Quot;Keepa Zee Pasta&Quot; Fresh While On The Go!&Nbsp; Mangia! Bpa Free Dishwasher Safe Ice Pack Keeps Food Chilled Removable, Reusable Non-Toxic Ice Pack Snaps Into Lid To Keeping Food Chilled And Fresh Large Tabbed Lids For Easy Opening Set Includes: 4 - 1 Cup Smart Portion&Trade; Containers 4 Individual Lids 2 Ice Packs Is A Perfect Set For Packing Healthy Side Dishes Or Snacks *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. see more...

Kristie A.
My kids are always taking their lunch to school and college. Somedays they take products that has to stay cold. I purchased  Fit & Fresh 1 Cup Smart Portions Chill Container Set - School Supplies to keep their lunches cold. These contain four 1 cup containers, four lids, and 2 remove able and reusable ice packs. Its dishwasher safe.the ice packs snap into the lids to keep their lunches cold throughout the day. It stays cold for at least 4-6 hours, which is perfect for them.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These 1/2 cup and 1 cup marked containers with freezer packs are wonderful. They allow you to measure your foods for calorie / portion tracking. They are small enough to pack several breakfast and lunch items in your lunch box without weighing it down. Since they are reusable, we have cut down on zipper bag usage. These containers have exceeded our expectations. The lids really stay secure. I have not had one leak. These are highly recommended if you pack your own breakfast / lunch for work or school
Nicole M.
It looks funny but it's effective! The drivers at our company take them on short trips in town instead of having to bring their whole lunch bag. We got a bunch of these on sale at our grocery store and it paid off.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I use this all the time. It is perfect for me because I am a double theatre major and I am always off of the main campus and at my schools performing arts center. I rarely have time throughout the day to make it back up to main campus to have lunch in the dining hall so this is good to pack with me and keeps whatever I bring cool.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Great for the healthy lunch or snack that has to stay cold and you don't have a fridge, wont spill and will keep food cold i think up to 6 hrs depending on the temperature where you have it stored.
Kaitlyn M.
Picked these up to help me bring snacks on my long days of class. Frozen fruit in one of these with the ice pack thaws out just enough to be a delicious snack during a boring 3 hour lecture!
Michelle C.
Im always on the go busy with school,work and volunteering. These are great when I don't have time to stop and get some lunch or a snack. There just the perfect size and fit in any bag.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are a great idea but even after being washed if used for about a month they start to smell really odd no matter what you do to clean them.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is perfect for anyone that is busy in college. Easy to pack and its already ready when you need it! Don't have to worry about it opening or spilling either! i love it!
Taylor P.
These are perfect for my class-heavy days when I don't have time to go get food! It's a perfect size and I love the attachable ice pack!
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Any snack ideas for the container?.
Tina G.
How long does it take for the ice pack to get cold ?
Sarah G.
Livingston, MT
Do chips and pretzels get soggy?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Is the blue part an ice packet to make it colder?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product used for?