Fit for Me Women's Plus Comfort Covered Cotton Assorted Brief Underwear, 6 Pack

Fit for Me Women's Plus Comfort Covered Cotton Assorted Brief Underwear, 6 Pack

6 packWomen's pantiesBriefComfort covered waistband and legsImproved seat coverageTag free100% cotton linerThis is an assorted color pack. This pack may contain all solids, all prints, or a combinationFit For Me is #1 in Full Figure Womens Panties (The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service, U.S. Unit Sales, 12-Months Ending July 2019)100% CottonCountry of Origin: HondurasFabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not ironFruit of the Loom Item No. 6DCCB3P

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fit for Me Women's Plus Comfort Covered Cotton Assorted Brief Underwear, 6 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
These are ok. Ionly problem I have with them is that they are the thicker cotton, but not stretchy. They remind me of the old fashion underwear style and material. Not sure I like them.

Looking for your answer?