Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey

Fistful of Bourbon is a blend of five straight American bourbons – literally a damn fistful.

Created by William Grant & Son’s Master Blender Brian Kinsman, who was awarded the 2017 ISC Master Distiller of the Year, and Kelsey McKechnie, William Grant & Son’s Whisk(e)y Blender, who happens to be the world’s youngest female Apprentice Malt Master. After sampling loads of straight bourbons, they landed on five that make up the complex, yet smooth flavor profile they were searching for.

A touch of sweetness, green/leafy/floral, warm spice/nutmeg, buttery toffee, and notes of cinnamon/licorice all blended together to make one bourbon that’s big, balanced and stands apart from all the rest.

Not for nothin’ Fistful was awarded a Double Gold medal at the 2019 International Spirits Challenge (ISC) and a Gold medal at the 2020 San Francisco Spirits Awards. Seems like one mighty fine bourbon ya’ll shouldn’t miss out on!

IT AIN’T JUST A BOURBON. IT’S A DAMN FISTFUL.

HooW does this compare to other Bourbons? Usually prefer Bullet
Has probado esta bebida es dulce o picante?
How is it compared to other bourbons?
Start your review of Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey!
Carla L.
S Huntington, NY
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Carla L.
I really loved this whiskey because it tastes great on its own and really pairs nicely with other drinks (especially ginger beer) The aftertaste is very nice too, leaves a Smokey yet buttery taste in your mouth. The only reason I rated this 4 stars instead of 5, was only because I could’ve spent 10$ more and got my favourite whiskey (Knob Creek). The price on this bottle was also very reasonable. I highly recommend!
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Heather R.
This bourbon has a nice smooth taste. I like this one compared to others because it goes down the smoothest. The price is good. I would say this is a good mis shelf bourbon.
Amanda N.
Odessa, FL
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Amanda N.
Fistful of Bourbon is a perfect description for this blend of 5 straight bourbons. It is smooth and not overly strong, good for sipping neat or on the rocks. It’s well balanced overall, but just average. At the price, it’s a good value for an every day supper that’s more elevated than other offerings in the price range.
Carol M.
Weston, FL
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Carol M.
i normally don’t like bourbon but this one is so good! very tasteful and the bottle is so cool!
Katie C.
Galesburg, IL
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Katie C.
I was hesitant to try this at first, but I actually love it. The taste is smoothe, and I love the design of the bottle. The price is a little high, but I would buy this again!
Liza N.
Issaquah, WA
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Liza N.
Fistful of Bourbon is a blend of 5 straight bourbon whiskies having a good balance, medium body and a light dry feel.The bottle is a nice size and neat looking. It has nice flavor profile, hot on the tongue and has a little burn to the throat. It was smoother after adding ice as it brings out the true flavor of the bourbon. We mixed it with Coke too but I liked it better with honey and lemon added to it. The price is amazing. I will definitely be purchasing when my bottle is done.
Amber S.
Crestview, FL
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Amber S.
Made a a mixed drink with lemon juice and simple syrup. Super smooth. Shared with friends. Didn’t taste as bad as I thought I did. Everyone seemed to enjoy it!! Bourbon isn’t my go to but this was nice!
Stephanie A.
Oxnard, CA
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Stephanie A.
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Stephanie A.
This is a great smooth bourbon to add to your collection. It has a light leafy taste, and is a bit bitter, but not too overpowering. It’s so delicious if you mix it with lemon, blueberries, and 1oz of simple syrup. I definitely recommend this to others.
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Michelle P.
Fistful of Bourbon is impressively smooth for having 45% alcohol by volume. During the 2019 International Spirits Challenge, it was awarded a double gold winner! Wow! I was able to sip it by itself, but I would highly recommend making yourself or your companions a nice cocktail. I used ingredients that I had on hand such as fresh squeezed lemon juice, honey, ice, one shot of bourbon, and a some flavored water for carbonation. With a little online research I discovered this recipe (minus the flavored water) is know as a Gold Rush. It was a great way to enjoy Fistful of Bourbon and I recommend! Reminder: Please drink in moderation, responsibly and don’t drink and drive my friends! :) ❤️
veronica C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Fistful Of Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by veronica C.
Usually I don’t drink so strong liquors, but this bourbon was good, I tried on the rocks with a slice of orange and was good , but I liked more mixed with Coca Cola , there was more on my side. I’m sure I can make much more cocktails with this, I will try again. I like the light flavors of nutmeg and licorice I can aftertaste. I think this can be perfect gift for friends who loves the unique liquors with a cool packaging very fun and masculine.