BY FISKE

Buy Hair One conditioners - Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner with Tea Tree Oil 355ml/12oz - Dry Scalp Formula see more...

Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love it!! I bought this at Burkes Outlet in Franklin, NC, and I love it!! It works and does wonders! I already notice a difference in my hair! My dandruff has gone down a little bit, after 1 use, along with using dandruff shampoo and conditioner! Recently, I started using a dandruff shampoo and conditioner, this cleanser and conditioner as a shampoo on the first pumps, and use it as a conditioner on the second pumps. My hair feels great! Less itchiness on the scalp!! It doesn't work overnight, but it does get rid of most of my dandruff after 1 use. I use this on concentrated areas, mostly the sides or temples of my scalp. And, the scent is pleasant! It smells like menthol, which is great for treating dandruff! And, it has tea tree oil, which helps treat dandruff!
Crystal  b.
I get this in sample packs from Sallys beauty suply and I love it. There are a few different ones to chose for an I have tried most of them. They all seem to work very well in what they say they will help with.