BY FISKE

*Rinse hair thoroughly for at least 1 minute. Apply 5-7 pumps to the crown of head and 8-10 pumps to nape/back of head. Massage vigorously into scalp for 2-3 minutes. Then add an extra splash of water to help evenly distribute through the ends *Now add 5-10 pumps through the mid-shafts and ends to thoroughly cleanse and hydrate the hair. The more product you use the better the results. *Rinse thoroughly and completely for 1-2 minutes by massaging your scalp and running your fingers through to the ends. see more...

Beauty B.
After watching the Wen infomercial, I came close to purchasing it. However, after further research I kept coming across "Hair One" read a lot on both products, watch videos and I finally made a decision. They are both pretty much the same, one of the biggest difference is that the PRICE!!!!! So, I bought the Hair One, I mean why am I going to spen approx 3x more on the other one? I've tried it 3 times and I absolutely love love love it. My hair has never ever been this healthy or bounce!!! Highly recommend!
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this stuff, I haven't cut my hair in a VERY long time, and switching between this and another product has kept my hair healthy and the split ends to a minimum. Having never used a cleansing conditioner before I was concerned my hair would become greasier faster but in fact depending on how I style my hair it doesn't get greasy as fast or within the same amount of time as a normal shampoo/conditioner regiment. Highly recommend the product, and advise using a few times to see results!
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
I love Hair One! After a couple times of using it, my normally frizzy hair air dries frizz free. The only reason I am taking away one star is that about once a month, I need to wash my hair with a normal shampoo with sufates because my hair starts getting oily and flat.

Other than that, though, it's amazing. :)
Stephanie C.
Cleveland , OH
Love this stuff. I've been using it for just over a year now exclusively and have received comments that my hair looks healthier than ever. It's also one less step in the shower so I love that it saves time while doing good
Faith G.
Richland, WA
I actually seriously love this hair care product. Be sure to get the right product for your hair type and you will get amazing results. It makes my color pop and my hair clean and it smells great.
Demi T.
Tucson, AZ
Olive oil is the only way to go for Hair One. It smells the best, divine! I do like Wen better but when that's not accessible Hair One is a great option. As long as you follow the directions it's a lovely cleansing conditioner.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Similar product to Wen by Chaz Dean, this product advertises a shampoo-less hair cleanser and conditioner all in one. I find that this product is great for in between shampoo washes, but I didn't like using only this product for cleaning my hair.
Debbie-Ann W.
Bought Hair one as an alternative to Wen, didn't really notice much of.... anything really. I didn't really like the scent and didn't feel as good as other "no poo" cleansers.
eloweez t.
Best sulfate free I have ever had! The color protect is the kind I use keeps my hair pink !! Leaves my hair so soft!

Kohl's