BY FISKARS

* ultrablade coating stays sharp 5x longer, reduces friction to make cutting easier and is corrosion resistant* all steel construction* sharp, precision-ground blade edge* fully hardened blade* non-slip comfort grips* right or left-handed use* bypass blade - for clean cuts of green, living growth* cutting capacity - 5/8 inch* lifetime warranty see more...

OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Perfect for pruining your small garden indoor or out. They're sharp and strong enough to cut through smaller branches or any vine. They fit in the hand very well also making them very easy to use for extended periods of time.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have been using these pruning sheers for about two years. Despite burying them a couple times in the garden and leaving them outside accidentally all winter, they have not dulled or rusted. They are easy to grip and use. They will cut through up to half-inch stems if you force them enough. Great handy tool to keep in the yard.
Debra N.
Easy to hold because they fit in my hand. Easy to use also, not heavy like others I've had in the past. My hand doesn't tire like with past pruners, no hand cramping. I've had one for quite awhile and has stayed sharp, even when I'd forget to get it out of the weather. Hasn't jammed yet and I've used the heck out of it.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is a high quality tool that will last forever with simple maintenance. I have a few different Fiskar tools, including one I inherited from my grandma, who was an avid gardener. Those clippers are 20 years old and still useful.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a fantastic pruner. I have used Fiskars for sewing and always loved them, as they cut really well. When I was buying garden tools, I saw the Fiskar name and bought it. It did not disappoint. Cuts really well, is very smooth, and is light and easy to use.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I love these snippers. My go-to product for hedge trimming. They fit perfectly in my small hand as well as my boyfriends big ones and make a clean, clear cut. Very versatile and easy to use.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
Great product. They are sharp and get the job done. They are super easy to use, last a long time, and affordable. I highly recommend these!
Shellie S.
League City , TX
I'm a new gardener, and found that these were a nice beginner pruning sheer. They clip cleanly and don't put a lot of pressure on your hand.
keith  .
These are an ok style prunner. I use them on my roses every year. They are a bit pricey for what they are but they do get the job done.
Nicole C.
Knoxville, TN
The product is easy to hold and it last a long time I need to get another pair for next year. All you have to do is get one pair