BY FISKARS

The cushioned, textured grip makes cutting easy and comfortable. Ideal for large cutting jobs. Equipped with an easy-action spring with slide lock and precision-ground blades. Global Product Type: Scissors; Scissor Type: Scissors; Material(s): Stainless Steel; Handle Type: Straight. see more...

Liz H.
This is a gardening tool. I know because I bought this a couple years ago and I used it to prune my rose garden. Works really well. It's small, but very sharp and could cut through most stems without a problem. I still have it and still works even though it rusted a bit. I forgot about it and left it in the rain a few times.
Megan E.
Port Orange, FL
If you are a scrapbooker or papercrafter at all, you will love these scissors. They don't give your hand a workout with the spring back and are great for fussy cutting stamped items or doing precision cutting. My only wish is that the blades were non-stick or they would have received a 5 star rating.
Maria M.
This my husband owns but i always use it for gardening ,plastic safety from toy or anything tuff i really like them there very sharp....
Felicia J.
Techie Expert Level 1
This little sucker is sharp as heck. An ut really gets the job done. I love how it had the little lock on it too.
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
I use these in sewing, to cut threads, or even little bits of fabric. They work amazingly well for that purpose.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
I actually use these in the garden for my herbs. Perfect for selecting which ones are ready to be pruned.
Dawn L.
I love the spring loaded opening on these scissors. It makes them very easy to use and great for all kinds of projects.
I find that after using my sissor to rag a quilt by 3/4 way through the blades are sticking and have to be manually released. Any suggestions?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Are these easy to use if you have bad hands??