Fiskars
Softgrip Precision-Tip Kids Scissors

Fiskars Softgrip Precision-Tip Kids Scissors

by Fiskars

The unique Softgrip handles provide a comfortable grip. Stainless steel precision ground and hardened blades offer high-quality performance. Safer cutting angle and blue/red thumb and finger loops make these great for kids. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty. Unique Softgrip handles. Stainless steel blades are precision-ground and hardened. Blue/red thumb and finger loops. Kid-safe cutting angle. Straight 5 scissors with 1 3/4 cut length. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiskars Softgrip Precision-Tip Kids Scissors!
How would you rate this product?
Angel B.
Williamsfield, OH
These scissors work great. This is the brand I purchase for the kids every year. I like that they cut and also they come with a cap to place over the blades to protect the kids from getting hurt.
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is what my left handed 5 year old uses and she says they're very comfortable to hold and easy to use. This is also the brand her school reccomends
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,215 reviews
This is the brand that my kids school recommends when they give out the school list. They’re good quality and sell the safety tip ones.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,403 reviews
I purchased this product for my sons back to school supplies..They look very sturdy and look like they are going to last awhile. I definitely recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?