BY FISKARS

Heritage Seamstress Scissors. These distinctive orange-handled scissors are known worldwide for their unmatched comfort and control. With blades manufactured with specially formulated steel from Sweden and a proprietary blade grinding technique designed to produce clean; accurate cuts; you can't go wrong with Fiskars Heritage Scissors. This package contains one 8-inch pair of Fiskars Heritage Seamstress Scissors. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I use these for anything from crafting projects to simple cutting of paper. They are seriously only of the best pairs of scissors I have ever owned/used. They cut through the thickest fabrics I have ever worked with and I have even cut small wire with it. I have used these scissors successfully countless times, they have never failed me nor have they dulled at all either! Literally the best scissors!
Daniella H.
Decorator Expert
These are the scissors I keep in my crafting box. They are great for pretty much any craft product. They do not dull easily and cut through everything from wire to paper. They are cheap and you can get them from Walmart.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
One day I lost my Fiskar scissors...and then I realized just how amazing these scissors were! They never dull and can cut through anything with a smooth clean edge. The cutting for any of my projects is effortless which also saves time. Absolutely the BEST scissor around!
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I love using these scissors. My mother has tons of scissors and they are not to be used on anything hard. I have grown up feeling the same way about mine. We do lots of differant crafts Scissors are always needed
Alisha K.
Lexington, KY
I don't use these for sewing but I am a couponing mama and I do use them for that. They are nice sturdy scissors. I'm sure many moms can find a lot of different uses for them.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
My first pair of sewing sheers and even after years and a lot of cutting they still work great. Through cutting patterns and fabric a great pair to use starting off sewing.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love Fiskars heritage transgress eight inch scissors.They are made very well and can be sharpened easily.very good craft scissors.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
You can never have to many scissors - plus I'm a huge coupon we so I need heavy duty ones when I'm clipping multiple pages at once!
lindsay y.
Carthage, MO
I have a purple pair and love then great for cutting my fabric supper clean cut work so much better then other types I used
Rox C.
Lynchburg, VA
My aunt, mom, and I all use these when sewing. They're the sharpest scissors and seem to never get dull.