Fiskars Hand Punch - Circle (1/16

Fiskars Hand Punch - Circle (1/16")

BY FISKARS

Fiskars hand punch - circle (1/16") see more...

Fiskars Hand Punch - Circle (1/16
Fiskars Hand Punch - Circle (1/16")
Buy on Jet.com
barbara l.
I love the comfort grip on these. before i got this i was using metel handeled one and it always hurt my hand . and they hild up too ( unless you try to punch something too thick 🙁) lol.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this hole puncher's grip!. I actually have a purple one, and its the shade of purple that I like so that's really good for me.
The hole puncher can punch through a few pages of papers at a time for me as well.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
Great for making teeny tiny holes in your projects. You'd be surprised how often you want to do that too. works well, good and sharp, hasn't ever gotten stuck or jammed
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I am an administrative assistant for a chain of convenience stores. our stores use these punchers for the "rewards" type cards and they have worked very well for us!
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like these, they are great and the hole punch is sharp, so it goes through multiple pages all at once. The grip on them is nice as well!
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
This product has worked well for me and I have had no trouble. Unless their is too much paper, the paper puncher works well.
Alice R.
This always come in handy not only for kids prgect but also for home work that i have to do while i have my kids in the house
Kistal A.
I love these things sometimes i just punch paper just to do it but its a good prices and something to make a mess with.
Stacie K.
Deltona, FL
Great basic punch to have, use it in so many ways you can't even imagine. Its easy to use and has a comfortable grip.
Eliana  S.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great for school work. I am a very artsy person so i need to have one of these for whenever i make homemade cards.