BY FISKARS

Bypass pruner/anvil value pack see more...

Wren C.
Wake Forest, NC
These are fantastic! They are easy to use so that your hands do not tire out (a problem I had prior to using these) and stay very sharp for quite a long time. I prefer to do all of my own landscaping, gardening and plant care, so I needed something that would last me a long time while not hurting my hands with frequent use. I also wanted to make sure my pruning cuts would be clean, so as not to damage my more delicate plants, which requires a pretty sharp edge. Highly recommend them!
Carla  P.
Love these. I use them almost daily in my flower gardens to keep those blooms coming. I also keep one in my tackle box to trim brush back at my favorite fishing spot!
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Fiskars is my go-to brand for sharp objects! When looking for pruning shears for my gardening bag, i choose this set and use it on my lilac bush regularly.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Love the brand, have tried these to prune with and they work amazing. They stay sharp for a good while too.
This is one of my favorite products to use in my garden. The combo pair comes in handy.