BY FISKARS

The Fiskars 45mm rotary cutter cuts multiple layers of fabric and paper. Designed for left- or right-hand use, the handle is contoured for added comfort. It features a new larger nut with plastic cap to tighten blade; fewer parts and no small washer. The Alignment Markings ensure the blade is extremely sharp. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children at all times. Retract the blade when not in use. see more...

Buy on Target*
Violena D.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a household of  4 quilters/seamstress, we have used many rotary cutters and we always come back to Fiskars.  This is a fantastic tool, lifesaver for any quilt or sewing project. It is very sharp and cuts without shredding the fabric. We love that it is retractable so I don't have to keep track of a lid or sheath.
Mary R.
Mary R.
This is a great cutter for sewing projects like quilts. It is very sharp and cuts without shredding the fabric. I love that it is retractable so I don't have to keep track of a lid or sheath. It wasn't too expensive which was great!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Heeyyy i got this a while ago on sale at Joanns!! When i was working on my fabric crafts!! This thing is a life saver... it was so hard and time consuming when i was using my scissors. Im so glad i bought this
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
These rotary cutters are perfect. They get the job done for the price you pay. Definitely recommend this for people who need a good rotary cutter.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Fantastic tool, lifesaver for craft projects. Perfect for any repetitive cutting but esp wonderful when working with polymesh or tulle, likewise fabrics or ribbons.
Cassie N.
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
Great for cutting fabric! This is an excellent tool to use. I cannot say anything negative about this product!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I have this rotary and the standarx rotary. I prefer the standard rotary but both are good choices depending on your comfort level.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Glen Allen, VA
I use this to cut my coupons and it's great. For a coupon we who doesn't have a paper cutter it saves my hand from cramping.
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.
Use this with a cutting mat and board and your set!! They stay sharp for a long time and they glide right alongside the guide
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Have used this brand in the past and it's one of the best cutters for material and paper. Easy to change blade is a plus.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?