BY FISHERMAN'S FRIEND

All Natural  Extra Strong - Extra Soothing Cough Relief Lofthouse s since 1865 ; see more...

• Need! Where can I find and what's the price4 Answers
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste horrible, but it's hard to be an awesome med and work well. It's not candy! These also work better then any other tgroat lozenge out there. If you can get past the taste your throat and cough will thank you!
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I'm not going to lie - these are STRONG and they don't taste very good. But they work VERY well! If I'm having a bad cough or sore throat at night, I just have to eat one of these and it helps so much. Was given these as a young kid so I've been around them all my life. They work!
Brooke E.
I travel with a singing group and we have these on hand at all times. No matter what i take one before I sing and be so clear! Whew... love it!! They are very strong since they are pure menthol
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
Very strong and very effective. I use these when I have both throat/cough issues as well as congestion. They will seriously help you breath better. I like the packaging as well. These are easy to stick in a pocket or purse.
Mary Z.
Toms River, NJ
By far the best cough drop ever. great ingredient. i use this product all year long. it also comes in a really nice tin that my 3 year old loves to put nic-nacks in. i cant say enough great things about fisherman'"s friend!
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These lozenges will stop a cough in it's tracks. They taste horrible, but they work! For the fact that they are extremely effective, is why they get 5 stars alone.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love these lozenges...they don't taste like a standard cough drop. They help freshen my breath while healing my sore throat.
Pam A.
Ellsworth, ME
HOLY MOSES!! It works well. It's very strong and a different taste, but not a bad taste. I recommend this.
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow tired this on a lark and it's totally awesome ! Soooo fresh tasting !!!! Love it!definitely recommend it!!!
Leann M.
These are my go to drops they work so well and really help you breath and not cough as much
Mackenzie C.