BY FISHERMAN'S FRIEND

40 Lozenges - 2 Convenient Packs of 20 Each Fisherman s Friend is renowned around the world.  Discover its power in fighting coughs, soothing sore throats, and helping nasal passages feel cool and clearer. No Artificial Flavors or Ingredients. see more...

Ina S.
Fisherman’s friend is a very effective lounge that will help clear your throat fairly quickly if you have a cough. It has a strong taste and can be very cooling but will definitely send relief. Great to have in your bag in case of a cold.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all the Fisherman's Friend products. These lozenges actually help my cough, and because they are minty I keep them in my purse to use as breath freshener, too. I don't like the packaging, though, since once you open it there is no way to close it, so I just transfer them into a small tin that I can carry around.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best because they work but don't taste horrible like the original kind. This kind actually tastes good. These are way better than halls and Vicks and I wish I had some now because I have a cough
Renee C.
Best cough candy i have ever used, i have asthma and two times a year i suffer from a horrible cough that lasts weeks and disrupts my sleep big time these help so much.
Rupinder B.
These work great! I used to buy Halls a lot but I found that they didn't help my cough much and were a little too sweet for my liking. These are nice and minty and actually help suppress my cough.