BY FISHER

Committed to the environment™. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
MK K.
Fisher® Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts 22 oz. Plastic Jar This stuff is so good! I like to eat them as they are or cut them up you broken pieces and mix them in my dipping sauce made of Hoisin sauce & sriricha topped with the salty peanuts too go with my fresh spring rolls. So good even in Kung Pao chicken stir fry!
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
Review for: Golden Roast Peanuts 14 oz more...
My dad is a huge fan of peanuts so they are always in the house. He is picky with them though and he loves this brand. I also learned to be picky with my peanuts and have fallen in love with these. They are great
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
I love these peanuts. I think most people always love a salted peanut the most, but that isn't the best to have all the time. I really like the dry roasted as it still gives me a little salty taste without all of the oil and added salt of regular salted peanuts. The have great flavor and we love having the, as a snack.
Nat P.
My babies love peanuts, and these are by far one of the best ones we have had so far. Since it is unsalted, a little bit of seasoning of whatever you like is a plus.
aaru S.
Review for: Golden Roast Peanuts 14 oz more...
This tastes soo good, have always had one at my place, its very good compared to other similar products, recommend it to others and truly affordable,
Jennifer E.
Canyon Country, CA
Review for: Golden Roast Peanuts 14 oz more...
I love these peanuts , they have that amazing salty flavor. The usually peanut roasted snacks are less salt or to much but these are perfect !
Sem K.
Love these peanuts! They're pretty inexpensive for a good amount! I sprinkle them all over a bunch of my food and also eat them on their own.
Bree M.
New york
Review for: Golden Roast Peanuts 14 oz more...
I Love this Snack It’s one of My Favorite, I recommend this to Everyone. I try to Buy this Everytime I’m in the Market! Very Affordable!
Sandy S.
Healthy tasty snack! I love these! They help me calm my hunger until lunch time. They are not messy :) easy to keep at your office :)
Love these. Perfect for snacking. They're affordable. I love this brand because it's affordable and the products never disappoint