BY FISHER

Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Well i guess need to leave BBQ to chips not nuts. Or its not my thing. I may have to sweet nuts i am new at eating them. Besides peanut butter. I really did not like the favor at all. The price was good if you like BBQ with nuts so you might want to give them a try.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Good ole Fisher still in business with its quality flavors and prices. I love to try different flavors and this one was definitely a first. I'm not too sure I'm a BBQ fan but it wasn't to bad that I wouldn't recommend an other to at least try. What may not work for me could work for you!
Melinda K.
ohio
These were my dad's favorite snack. We would all get him a jar at Christmas so now I think of him with every handful I take
Nadja G.
Orlando
Something great tasting and not too heavy. I love it ! Great flavor too. Don't really have any negative comments.
Suyi D.
Excelente para el snap de la tarde son frescos y no son tan salados además el porcentaje de grasa es muy bajo
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Great flavor and great price. Overall a great product to keep in stock in my pantry.
Laura G.
Farmington, Maine
All i can say is I LOVE any kind of nuts peanuts, walnuts and cashews are my favorites. I eat a handful if I start to feel hungry in between meals and they hold me over until my next meal. Nuts are healthy and I will always repurchase them they are a must have in my food cupboard
ksng D.
I always have this thing at my home, they are my favourite. I just love the taste of the barbecue peanuts, the combination of these two are just amazing!
Tascha R.
Brownsville, OR
These are really good and are the best BBQ peanuts I've ever have they are really worth buying and I would recommend these to every one who enjoys BBQ.
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Su sabor a bbq no esta mal! Sabe sabroso pero creo en mi mas sincera opinion que pudiera ser mejor! Pero son muy buenos a mi me gustan bastante