BY FISHER

With other natural flavors. see more...

Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Oh my gosh. Almonds. And bacon. Yummy. I tried these on. Whom and boy were they good. As people often say though anything bacon is good. I couldn't stop eating them which was the only con I can think of.
Lily G.
Oh are these one of the best tasting flavor of almonds ever! I don't think I've ever had anything taste as good as these almonds. I couldn't believe that I would like bacon flavored almonds this much!
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Man... my mom loves these Fisher Smoked Bacon Almonds. Whenever she finds them in the store, she goes ahead and buys them all. She rarely come by these Almonds. If you like bacon, you got to try these.
Anna H.
These are great added to cookies! They make the best cowboy cookies! All you have to do is make a regular cookie mix and add them along with chocolate chips.
Amanda H.
Because Bacon!??!! The health benefits of almonds with the taste of bacon with out the guilt! What more could you ask for
Debbie D.
Louisville, KY
These are my new favorite snack. Great bacon flavor without being overly salty. These are large whole almonds.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
It's so crazy to think that these almonds actually taste like breakfast bacon!!
My dad loved these almonds!
julise s.
as the people say all with beacon is good, just almonds and bacon together is very delicous , i cant stop eating and my boyfriend love it
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Who doesn't love bacon flavor combined with ALMONDS? these are really salty snacks, that are perfect to satisfy any cravings.