Fisher Scone Mix uploaded by Sarah Lou R.

BY FISHER

Put a Skip in Your Step For all who love to play, Fisher invites the fun of childhood into every day. Say "yes" to the little pleasures that punctuate life, like bike riding, kickball on the beach or picking wild flowers. Let spontaneity take you someplace great. A tradition dating back to the early 1900s, Fisher baking products trace the history of the Northwest. We first served our famous scones at state and local fairs across the region, where they quickly became the signature food attraction. Our commitment to fresh-baked goodness continues today. Try Fisher Cranberry Orange Scones smeared with whipped butter and marmalade for a flavor experience sure to delight the whole family. Fisher believes in simply prepared recipes created from high-quality, natural ingredients. Our products nurture families whi. see more...

• "Super easy to mix and make." in 1 review
  • "Whenever the fair is going on i always go and look around and get lost of the fair scones!" in 1 review
  • "They are really easy to make and anyone can do it." in 1 review
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
I grew up in Seattle so Fisher Scones were something I always had when visiting the Puyallup Fair and other state and county fairs in Western Washington, and I would sometimes buy the mix to make the scones at home. I was so happy to see that I could buy the mix here in Atlanta as well! There isn't much better than a Fisher scone, hot, with butter and raspberry jam. Sooooo good!
Alli M.
Fisher Scone Mix is always in my cupboard. It is a simple mix that is easy to prepare. I think the name is slightly misleading. It does not make traditional dense scones. They are fluffy and lighte. I use it for biscuits and short cakes. I have purchased it several times in my local grocery stores.
Caity C.
I absolutely love this scone mix! The scones turn out great and are fun to make! They taste just like the ones you get at the fair. I love to add butter and jam to them, lemon curd is also great!
Samantha M.
These are the best scones in the whole world!!! Whenever the fair is going on i always go and look around and get lost of the fair scones! They are very addicting
Kara F.
Gillette, WY
These scones are moist and tender. They are really easy to make and anyone can do it. The flavor is great and they stay fresh after you make them for a couple days.
Arlene V.
This is the easiest of scone mixes. So fluffy and light. Very quick to make. Takes me back to my childhood at the Puyallup State Fair in Washington.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
Super easy to mix and make. They are nice and fluffy and go great with tea and cream. Yum! You can't eat just one.
Cherity H.
Love these, we've eaten these since we were kids and I love them! By far the best scone mix you can get!!!!
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
They're so easy to make. Comes with directions. They are very soft and taste good with every icing
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Súper favor de ligar y de hacerlo me encanta hornear galletas y me encantan estas.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Do these come in any other flavors?
Maria G.
I've been looking for this everywhere and I don't know where to purchase it I love scones with coffee
daisy a.
des moines washington
I've never had these. How good are they?
Kristina P.
Any one know if these are available in Canada?
Lucy D.